1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you think that is Google better then before Panda updates ?

Discussion in 'Google' started by afoley77, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I.C.Bratianu

I.C.Bratianu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some project went up, some went down, income remained almost at the same level. I started to diversify my strategy. I am building new projects, make them earn big until they are banned, then kill them and build 2 more on the same strategy...kill once they are banned and so on. Scalling a lil bit :)

I.C.Bratianu, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  2. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to me Google is the best after Panda Updates, because Google has Finishing Black Hat SEO.

azharSEO, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  3. goldieregalado

goldieregalado Active Member

Best Answers:
    As far as my knowledge is concerned google is much more better and constructive now ........

goldieregalado, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  4. coreyman

coreyman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

With every update google 'is better'. Without a constantly changing algo people would learn how to manipulate it.

coreyman, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  5. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:
    I feel that it was better before Panda update. Now i can see some strange resuklts that make no sense.
    Googlñe need to find the source of the information and give that site a privilege position in a search resuolts, otherwise it will be just trying to block holes.
    Per example, many times (most of times) if i search for some software i found that the webpage of the software is not in the 1st placde in search results, that show a big mistake in Google.
    The source must be always number 1.

yenerich, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  6. veightar

veightar Member

Best Answers:
    That's because the source has a very bad seo score. The fact that google has become better doesn't mean any seo at all will do. For me, I am certain that following google webmaster's guidelines is the best option. Currently, every panda update takes me higher until the recent one placed me at the first page.
    So for me, they are now doing better than before

veightar, Mar 22, 2013 IP