1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do You Think Rewriting Content Is Plagiarism?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by amanstyle, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. Big Brother is watching, so watch out! (google, bots you name it) I think too many people think they will get away with it and many more know its just plain wrong.
    My last blog of a few days ago, is actually on this very subject, the blunders people still make and how you can avoid them, it specifically answers the question; won’t my blog/website get penalized for having plagiarized content? You are welcome to check out it out below
    Where Can I Get Good Article Content For My Blogs

Harvey Wolf, Sep 3, 2022 IP
  2. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think rewriting is the process of writing the same article in different ways and in different tones. But the intent was the same. Many news websites do spin an article with the paid tool, it just does some words change, But the theory of that article was the same. If we check the plagiarism of rewritten articles, it will show unique. But the fact is that there is copied content.

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 26, 2023 IP
  3. Superpower23

Superpower23 Peon

Best Answers:
    oh, I was also worried about this... and I even used a tool called Spinnerchief to test, but it was not bad when I checked. Actually, it's really hard for me to think about new content every day, so I sometimes use tools to help me rewrite.

Superpower23, Mar 9, 2023 IP
  4. amyrich

amyrich Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think it is plagiarism. I mean, let's be honest. Everything under the sun has already been thought of and written about. So, we're essentially borrowing ideas or, to put it in a better way, building on someone else's ideas.

Also, if it was plagiarism, most plagiarism detecting writing tools would flag entire articles instead of individual sentences that use the exact phrasing, no?

amyrich, Mar 29, 2023 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you need to "borrow" someone else's ideas you aren't much of a writer. Years ago when I used to come up with jingles and ideas for the advertising firm "borrowing" was considered a cardinal sin in the industry...you just didn't do it.

I can well understand why most of the 'writers' on here are trying to make pennies, and not living with $150,000 per annum contracts along with big fat expense accounts.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 29, 2023 IP
  6. vrwrys

vrwrys Member

Best Answers:
    Some people do that with music and nothing is really said about,until the one who started the trend begin to take credit for it.

vrwrys, Mar 29, 2023 IP