1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you think people shop for apparel online a lot?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by jv170, Jan 12, 2012.

1. swilliam82

swilliam82 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. With the advancement in eCommerce world due to technology, online shopping becomes more secure, convenient and budget friendly. I always shop online for clothes, shoes and accessories. I love online destinations like Overstock, Macy's and Kohl's. They offer great discount and deals and with the help of overstock promo code I really save money.

People now days spend more time in searching great deals online, following fashion trends, comparing prices and shopping online. More and more businesses move to eCommerce. To open a online clothing store is a great idea but needs deep search and marketing efforts to enter the market. But it's a profitable business and today's demand too.

Thank you

swilliam82, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  2. Scotty Mack

Scotty Mack Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, tons of people buy clothes online. I have always steered far away from niches involving clothing, though. The red flag for me is people ordering the wrong size. My wife goes to the mall, tries on the clothes in the fitting room, gets home and decides it doesn't fit. I imagine 1/3 of the orders in some clothing lines would be returned.

Then, how are you going to handle who pays for the shipping both back to you/your supplier and to the customer again? Too much of a hassle.

The only thing I might consider is jackets, hats and t-shirts - and only if they are unique. Definitely not pants and dressier blouses.

Scotty Mack, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  3. Amit_R

Amit_R Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing.

Amit_R, May 2, 2012 IP
  4. locke815

locke815 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, a lot. In fact it's one of the top product that is being sold online.

locke815, May 14, 2012 IP
  5. Kkiller

Kkiller Peon

Best Answers:
    Shopping Online in Today's Economy. As an online industry, we have always looked at shopping vs. buying trends online to understand consumer needs and expectations of the online market. Yes, selling apparel online can be profitable more than of your expectations if you will add some stuff like Bags, Tops, Sarees and much more ladies apparels on your site.

Kkiller, May 29, 2012 IP