1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you think people shop for apparel online a lot?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by jv170, Jan 12, 2012.

1. gajjarcompressor

gajjarcompressor Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it is good idea for your country.

gajjarcompressor, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  2. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse.
    If i not mistaken , woman purchaser power online is higher than guy .
    Everyone knew that it is a big market but it high competitive because everyone is selling that.
    That is why people looking for unique selling proposition and SEO to take advantages over competitor.

JerrickYeoh, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  3. accompa

accompa Peon

Best Answers:
    Nowadays it is gradually becoming popular. The convenience is the main issue and the ease of payment has made it more comfortable for the consumers. It will result in less consumption of time and you do not have to haggle with the consumers.

accompa, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  4. sstevens

sstevens Member

Best Answers:
    I love online shopping because I can scan various selection without going from place to place.

sstevens, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  5. armaansharma

armaansharma Peon

Best Answers:
    Online shopping site is really good way to earn money. Now-day's, Lot's of people are shopping online only. Because it's help to people to save time, money and other valuable things.

armaansharma, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  6. kavi pokhariya

kavi pokhariya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes nowdays lots of people are choosing online shopping for time saving and also for best price. They can easily find that which shop is giving best price for same product. If you also want online shopping this is nice idea.

kavi pokhariya, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  7. printbooth.in

printbooth.in Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes ! why not as we know that todays everyone is busy in his work and day by day peoples are going to depend on technology that is called e-commerce and as we are growing with the advance technology ...people need such a platform to do shopping whatever available online because in the shop generally when we go we find a limit amount of apparels means there is no maximum choice and one most important thing is that you will have to go out side in the market to purchase any particular products or apparel. So defenately people will love to shop online ...after all there is various discount offers and latest collection of any products or services.

thanx

printbooth.in, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  8. aceuniform

aceuniform Peon

Best Answers:
    Now online shopping is the trend. It will easy to buy the products online with best price. @ AceUniforms.com

aceuniform, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  9. 1%er

1%er Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not trying to be condescending but I almost feel like asking "Do you really need to ask that question or are you a sock puppet?" because this ain't 1995. Not only do people shop online for clothing but it would be super easy to ascertain that certainty with your favorite search engine. In my case whenever I shop for clothes online I'll buy 2 or 3 items of the exact same product number and then I'll send 1 or 2 of them right back to the merchant. I do that without fail. Because shopping for clothes online is a gamble and in order to get the right size fit I'll buy several different sizes and then send back the ones that don't fit. For example around July 4, 2011 I purchased somewhere around $300 worth of clothing and I sent $200 worth back to the merchant. You gotta be sure to check the merchant's return policy. I shop at one online store that has a lifetime satisfaction guarantee. And maybe I've been living part of my life under a rock but it was only about a year ago that, to my amazement, I see many Ebay sellers who now offer a 30 day return policy which is great for consumers, and is something I don't think I ever came across at Ebay prior to 2010 but now I see 30 day return policies all over the place. Keep in mind if your competitor has a more consumer friendly return policy I'll patronize them and give them my money for a product before I'd ever give it to you. As Rodney King once said "Can't we all just get along?" or was that Gary Coleman who said it?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
    1%er, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  10. Amit_R

Amit_R Member

Best Answers:
    in India people still prefer to buy cloths from traditional shops...

Amit_R, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  11. cutesathya

cutesathya Member

Best Answers:
    Online business of apparels may help you:
    Shopping is often regarded as a social behavior - it's not just the desire to get new clothes but to engage in an activity which provides the emotional relief. It's thought that women like this aspect the most, while men behave in a more functional way towards shopping.

Some research found that while women do spend more time trying on clothes, they do this because they are more demanding. Now imagine a semi-cold winter day, a woman wearing a light jacket and a sweater underneath, changing clothes in a tiny and hot fitting room for the umpteenth time. My guess is that most women do not generally enjoy this physical aspect of shopping either.
    Which leaves us the luxury and bespoke market, which certainly would never move to internet. Wrong. While I do believe that bespoke will never move to internet - against predictions, luxury is showing trends of increasing online sales. It appears the affluent who prefer Gucci, would happily buy it online instead of going to the physical store.

cutesathya, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  12. emily.w

emily.w Peon

Best Answers:
    Lot of people do it these days. Its more convenient for them to look for the necessary products online.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
    emily.w, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  13. mukulkumarsharma

mukulkumarsharma Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a friend who does all her shopping online and yet I have never seen her complain. In fact she shows us all the apparels and then decides whether to or not buy the dress. Smart movie indeed.

mukulkumarsharma, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  14. Amit_R

Amit_R Member

Best Answers:
    well while buying online one can not feel the cloth, may be that's why its still not that popular in India.

Amit_R, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  15. elitebag

elitebag Peon

Best Answers:
    If the clothes are fashion ,it is welcome and you will get much profit from it .

elitebag, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  16. mike6436

mike6436 Member

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah, essentially high quality items.

mike6436, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  17. umar.daraz

umar.daraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Online is best & one of the most challenging task.

umar.daraz, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  18. heavycat

heavycat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Online stores are a great place to shop. For some kinds of apparel (tailored suits, for example) an online store has some disadvantages, but if it's done right, it can be successful.

heavycat, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  19. hhsaus

hhsaus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nicely said 5Twenty. I couldn't have said it better myself.
    I would probably just add that selling apparel online (general apparel, without any niche markets) is more difficult than in the off-line world. Costs are high, competition is super intense, finding customers is difficult, and those customers demand and expect second to none before & after service.

hhsaus, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  20. merchantgrl

merchantgrl Well-Known Member

Best Answers: