1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you think Keyword planner shows Exact Match keywords?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by softech02, Jun 17, 2014.

What do you think, does Google keyword Planner show exact match keyword when I after putting a single term?

Earlier we used to have radio button whether we want exact match or broad but now there is no option at all.

What Say?

softech02, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  2. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should use Google Keyword Planner only to have some initial ideas, but if you want to fin profitable results you need to use different tools, because all the keywords from google keyword planner will be common where everyone trying to rank them. But if you want to find low competition keywords you need to do more research. We have a great product for profitable niche keywords if you are interested please visit this page: http://laicen.com/niche-keywords/

laicen, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  3. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    My question remained unanswered!

This is not a place to advertise your website. Do not show your expertise about keyword research, I probably will do it better than you.

I hate people spam threads like this and make the valuable information hard to find.

Mod - job for you.

For rest of the dearest colleagues at DP- please read the thread and try to answer the question being asked.

Thanks so much to everyone and I would be hopping to see some good replies.

Sam

4. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am trying to help you out, but if you are in marketing research is bad to say that i spam my links ;) I am not showing my expertise in anything, and no one tells you that you are doing it better or not. I have just advised you to not use only google keyword planner if you want to get good results that's it.

But if you think like this no problem i will just ignore all your threads mate, good luck ;)

laicen, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  5. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    You aren't helping anyone out here, you are promoting your website. Mod will do the needful.
    I am glad you decided to ignore all my threads.

6. cguran

cguran Peon

Best Answers:
    yes

cguran, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  7. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And who says that i am not helping anyone? Atlast i have tried to help ;) And honestly all other users are appreciate my answer. You are the first guy that is an old establish register member that for this reason gives you the possibility decide what is spam or not, also to decide if i am helping someone or not. If mods will decide that from 100 replies, insert 2 links only on the most relevant threads, where usually can also help the users of the forum means to spam and will think that i am spammer than no problem i will partecipate on others community that don't think this, and simply appreciate my help and interaction.

But for now i will continue to partecipate, because is a great community and i'd like to be part of it and for sure a strange guy will not change my ideas. Because the people are different, we can't be equal :D

laicen, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  8. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    Ignored ! Your reply is not relevant at all ! you molded your answer to insert the link of your website.

My question was as simple as that a layman would understand.
    It was about Keyword planner if it gives exact match keyword or not. You're not asked to suggest any link.

Over to you Mod.

9. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry a user is adding a link only when it asking for the link? lol! And yes the answer was at point, because it seems that i was talked about keyword planner, not about world cup :D

And really don't see the sense to create a new user instantly after your reply saying something without sense, just my 2 cent, and yea good luck! ;)

laicen, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  10. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    My DP colleagues - I hope none else has issue with understanding English. My question is pretty simple and straightforward.
    Kindly read it and let me know if Keyword planner gives exact or broad match keywords.
    I would be very thankful to all who could spare sometime to answer it.
    I am here to get the help not to fight with anyone. I am sure many others would have the same question, so this thread may help them as well.
    Any further comment by this guy will be ignored.

11. kuddusw

kuddusw Peon

Best Answers:
    I can know about akeyword

kuddusw, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  12. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well keyword planner now gives exact match how you can see that is by default settings. Actual is also the only type of match that you can get data for :)

If you can ignore this you are very strange man :)

laicen, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  13. MD.ABDUL MANNAN

MD.ABDUL MANNAN Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google key word planner give us some idea about desire key word.It is not exact match but equal equal.If we want to get just exact idea of any key word we can use another key word research tools.Those tools give us some extra idea about desire key word

MD.ABDUL MANNAN, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  14. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    This should have been your answer. That's what I was after. Thanks.

softech02, Jun 19, 2014 IP