1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you think Islam is violent or not?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Skynt, Sep 1, 2006.

?

Do you think Islam is violent or not?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2006.
  1. Yes

35.6%
  2. No

57.4%
  3. I don't know

6.9%
  1. Ckrismoney

Ckrismoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The fact that thraxed can't find any verses the condone unprovoked violence is why we post the verses for all to see.

Don't get mad when we post the same verses when the topics are the same.

Here's the scenario

People say Islam doesn't promote violence and, the quran clearly states to kill innocent pagans wherever you find them.

The verses will be posted every time someone says that.

Thraxed practically lives in P&R and he has never seen it!

That's why we reheat the same stuff again and again.

Ckrismoney, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  2. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    the world for all is not P&R only as it may be for you, these verses been posted many times, and you can keep posting them with that 270 million lies you have, it only takes less than a minute to find an anti-Islamic site and copy and paste from there, as you did so many time, you also can keep running from discussions, and hide and come later to paste the same lies and think you achieved something,

you worth nothing for anybody who is looking for knowledge, because it takes more than reading a post by a hater, and war monger, and say this is the truth, for somebody who is looking for truth they research, and look, which is something very available and that does not worry any Muslim, all these translations you quote and think you achieved something by quoting them without really knowing their meanings, were translated by Muslims, they have nothing to hide, nothing to feel embarrassed or afraid of, unlike you, who try to make others look bad so you can look less bad.

imad, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  3. Ckrismoney

Best Answers:
    You are crazy here's the circle jerk again!

Here in America we do research and look for truth.

You can't handle the truth so you make yourself look foolish everyday here.

We have are kids to think about, we don't want our kids thinking it's okay to believe a man who married a 6 year old girl!

And called himself a prophet!

Why should we believe mohummed

4. SuperNovaArcade

SuperNovaArcade Banned

Best Answers:
    The religion itself is a peaceful one. It's the extremists and militants that praise and preach violence and terrorism.

SuperNovaArcade, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  5. Ckrismoney

Best Answers:

When has the world seem peace from Islam, mohommed started by killing and the killing has never stopped since.

When in the history of Islam has it been a religion of peace?

6. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    do you really research for the truth? you come and paste info without even checking for 1 minute if its true or not, there have been examples, when you pasted things and said this video was done by ex-muslim, and just when I first looked at it, I found it was done by a Christian, this is not called research.

you ask when in history Islam has been a religion of peace, I posted for you many books (if you want to research) that been wrote by non-Muslims, have you bothered reading any of them? you find it easier to believe an anti-Islamic site than a respected well known author or historian, because it meets with your love to hate Muslims, much like your media that knows what sells there and broadcast it to the hate hungry hearts there.

imad, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  7. Ckrismoney

Best Answers:
    What well know historian has your mind of fantasy invented that can historically say islam has had a significant time of peace.
    The prophet started it by killing and his true followers do the same.

And the quran says it's okay to lie.

8. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    my mind invented it? just google .. what they say about islam, then come back here, and tell me if my mind invented it or not, this is a very basic and simple step in research that you are supposed to know it ;)

imad, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  9. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hey Chris, I will actually ask G to send me some of those scriptures and make a blog post about it for reference. I appreciate anyone showing them, I have just gotten tired of digging them out for the past couple of years, and regardless of what you post, they always have some excuse or start calling you names once you put them on the spot.

Blogmaster, Jun 9, 2008 IP