1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you Think Iran & Israel would ever declare war against each other ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by unbeatable, Sep 13, 2012.

1. CharlesAnthony

CharlesAnthony Active Member

Best Answers:

Actually you want to mean that muslims should be killed by US and US should be the dominator.

Don't be oversmart here. You are not the one who knows everything of human evolution.

CharlesAnthony, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  2. goy

goy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hope not.

goy, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Muslims,atheists, Christians ,Hindus I don't care who the aggressor is all I know that we must kill it before it kills us. Simple as that.

Weather you like it or not war is why we got most of out tech. We advanced metallurgy for better weapons then we did the same thing with mathematics, physics, chemistry . Now we're dong the same thing with robotics and cybernetics. Nothing makes men work harder then the sense of impending doom.

ApocalypseXL, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  4. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah you are right my friend. as you see an enemy like Israel added Mullah reputation in Islam world and beside Islamist desperately need enemy for survive. for clarification you should know something about our history.
    10 years ago they clashed reformists and right now many of our previous government cabinet, parliament members and journalists are in jail.
    when they rid off reformist a big diffraction emerge between winners. our economy collapsed and now our monetary unit lost 70 percent of it's value from last year. last week I said to Obamanation that one US dollar is equal to 2500 Iranian tomans but now is equal to 3500 tomans. so they think maybe nuke could immune them from foreign intervention.
    after our revolution, Khomeini (ex supreme leader) stood aside of power and went to Qom and a national government took control of country. then Islamist attacked US embassy and it caused Khomeini back to Tehran and our government resigned. then our next president became Banisadr a nationalist too and then Iraq attacked us and help Islamist to rid off him and got absolute power here. as you see they need an enemy always and no enemy is better than Israel.
    but anyway a nuke in their hand can bring chaos in region. no one can sleep when a tarantula is in the house!

babak44, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Indeed . In your opinion would a limited intervention deliver a deathblow to the regime and let democracy surface ? Would such an intervention stop Iran from delivering weapons to the taliban groups in Afghanistan and Pakistan ? Do you think Iran is actively supporting Islamists groups in Russia's vicinity as a way to increase their value as an ally to Russia ?

ApocalypseXL, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  6. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Russian Islamist are Sunni and I think for us they aren't trustable, beside should not annoy Russia. in recent days even Hamas isn't our ally anymore although we helped them a lot. we have more influence in Shiite Muslims who they see USA as they savior in Iraq and Afghanistan. in Pakistan also Shiites love us but are under heavy pressure by Sunnis Islamist. Taliban is potentially our enemy and when they occupied Afghanistan we were in verge of war, they killed all of our diplomats on that time hence we helped USA to defeat them, so guess our relation with them is limited now.
    sanctions are working and soon or later we should give up our atomic ambitions but not sure we see democracy soon. a conditional war can crash Iran but more effected in people till our regime I guess.
    I guess western country just want to disarm our regime not intended for democracy but anyway best way is no any sign of enmity and cheaper price for oil and more media available in Iran then democracy will work..

babak44, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  7. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    So that's one of the reasons why the Pakistani Sunnis are calling you non-Muslims. How would you define your relationship with Iraq , Afghanistan and Turkey ? Do they see you as a potential aggressor , a sponsor of terrorism or as friend ?

By a limited intervention I mean the usual shock and awe tactics - air strikes against military and political compounds. The regime take a lot of pride in a strong military, my guess is that they would be humiliated if their war machine was obliterated and they might get defeated in the next election. Or it might help them galvanize support I'm not sure which. Iran has such a tight grip on information that you can't really get statistics and opinions.

BTW what's your opinion on the use taqyyia and suicide bombers ?

ApocalypseXL, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  8. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hard to answer your questions by some sentences but in common, majority of Shiite in the world feel friendly toward Iran whether who rein here. just Sunnis Wahhabi and who taught on madrases hate Shiites and Iran. Kurds has tie us with race some Sunnis tie us by language like Tajikistan and half of Afghan. founder of Pakistan Eghbale Lahori had many poets in Farsi (Persian), Benazir Bhutto had Persian mother. we don't feel any threat from Pakistani government. Turkey recently has some problem with us but no hostility yet.

yeah they can humiliate us but then shall live in fear for long time. next election!! any conflict could help totalitarians I guess.

taqyia or taqiyah is part of Shiite philosophy and accepted telling lie when you are in danger. we haven't suicide bomber.

babak44, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  9. exchanger107

exchanger107 Peon

Best Answers:
    i want world peace all around, war destroys everything.

exchanger107, Dec 1, 2012 IP