1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you think adwords actually helps?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by xtremers, Feb 4, 2011.

1. shannon spoon

shannon spoon Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it helps a lot. I have found a way to get one cent clicks.

Shannon

shannon spoon, Feb 20, 2011 IP
  2. foreverest

foreverest Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it can not play great role in getting more repeat custosmers from an ad, more promotion work is necessary.

foreverest, Feb 20, 2011 IP
  3. affiliate-bot

affiliate-bot Guest

Best Answers:
    You cant solely depend on adwords you must also try getting organic traffic by SEOing your site witch takes time.

affiliate-bot, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  4. timdavid

timdavid Peon

Best Answers:
    Well...it seems like AdWords IS working, but your web site isn't.

timdavid, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  5. jesripurba

jesripurba Peon

Best Answers:
    For keywords that are not in a good position in google search, I use adword. When the position of the keyword is already on top, then adword no longer used for that keyword.

jesripurba, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  6. Maryjohn21

Maryjohn21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Tracking of our promotion for websites is most important thing .know which all efforts converts well .GA is a Free tool , so why we cant

Maryjohn21, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  7. Banners Mall

Banners Mall Peon

Best Answers:
    If you find that adwords generates very little traffic with the same keywords, that might suggest the market does not employ those keywords enough to be worthwhile.

Banners Mall, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  8. biswarup

biswarup Peon

Best Answers:
    From my experience I have found its not necessity to give ads in high density keywords even the low density keywords can give very effective results

biswarup, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  9. Tournament Games

Tournament Games Guest

Best Answers:
    I think that adwords is the easy way to get visitors to a site but when the ads stops running the visitors also will stop, for getting good amount of visitors all the time you have work on SEO, it will take time but worth.

Tournament Games, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  10. Just Jump

Just Jump Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a waste of money, I advise you buy vouchers if you're wanting to try this out first.

Just Jump, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  11. jyhqp

jyhqp Peon

Best Answers:
    People must do another work when they use PPC.PPC is not the all.

jyhqp, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  12. racksonracks

racksonracks Peon

Best Answers:
    adwords will get you targeted visitors

racksonracks, May 2, 2011 IP
  13. krnet

krnet Peon

Best Answers:
    But will Adwords help you to get and better rank at Google?

krnet, May 2, 2011 IP
  14. bhupendradwi

bhupendradwi Member

Best Answers:
    Yes dear Google adwords actually heps us but When We stop paying to the adwords then our all ads will be paused.
    and all traffic will stop coming

bhupendradwi, May 2, 2011 IP
  15. healingoasis

healingoasis Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think that Google Adwords is actually helping your site getting repeated visitors and back links. One more thing: Google doesn't count the visitors that come from Advertisement in ranking your website. The ranking of the site is not linked with ads.

healingoasis, May 2, 2011 IP
  16. ronywilliam

ronywilliam Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Adwords is the best platform for getting traffic to your website, provided your content is unique.

ronywilliam, May 6, 2011 IP
  17. AdWorkMedia

AdWorkMedia Member

Best Answers:
    I think it entirely depends on your site but also your AdWords settings. We found that blocking our ads from showing on the display network resulted in a better conversion rate. So you just gotta tweak the settings to work for you.

AdWorkMedia, May 9, 2011 IP
  18. sjbman

sjbman Peon

Best Answers:
    Adwords is too expensive most of the time there are others out there that will improve your RIO *cough* "cough*^

sjbman, May 9, 2011 IP
  19. avec2200

avec2200 Peon

Best Answers:
    Currently, I don't think so as I spent more and got less. Not sure how to improve the performance.

avec2200, May 10, 2011 IP
  20. Click Vision PPC

Click Vision PPC Peon

Best Answers:
    It is fantastic reading some of the post here!! PPC is an incredible tool used correctly. Dont get me wrong it is also very expensive in many cases but there are sooo many ifs buts and maybes and optimisation techniques involved in creating a very good and returnable campaign that it has take 8 yrs for me to learn ( and then Google will change its mind tomorrow and deciding factors of costs and positionschange and we must learn again) Too many bvusinesses think its all about set and forget and just pay xxx for the top spot. Managed properly you can have the lowest cpc on the page but be in position 1 with your ad!! In terms of retaining clients this is down to the site itself and so is conversions dont just think that you have driven traffic to your site and paid through the nose with adwords and nothing or little happened because of adwords. It may be that you have good campaigns but you site, costs salibiliyt factors are just not good enough. At some point all clients will be new wether they come from organic or paid it is the sites job to make them come back time and time again. There are so many other factors that you must take in here, do you all track calls made as a result of PPC? You you remarket first time visitors ( drop java on their first visit and when they search on the display network follow them and show them your ad again and again) ever noticed how when you watch a program like sex and the city the ads on the box are really geared toward mums, hair products etc clever ? not really just info gathering and being ahead on the competition.
    Paid traffic is one of the most transparent types about and if its not working turn to other areas. Organic ranks are free??yeah right we have clients that pay 000's a month to chase after those elusive page 1 ranks that may never come, granted its free traffic when you get the rank.
    Satas also prove that searchers are 2 times more likely to convert on a paid advert than an organic one!
    For retention whay not trial landing pages, look at competition.......

Click Vision PPC, May 10, 2011 IP