1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you support No-Follow links from Top News Site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by newsworldinside, Jun 26, 2014.

Hello Folks,

Although most of people think that do follow is better than no follow links but I am personally trying to get links from TOP NEWS SITES, like: Huffington Post, Guardians.uk.com, BBC Blogs, and Mashble. I no all of they provide no follow links, but I believe it help me to improve my authority and trust flow rank for my news blog. Do you support this?

newsworldinside, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  2. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see you want to add credibility to your news blog, which is generally a great intention. No-follow links are good for building organic pool and are much more welcomed by popular sources. I wish you luck on this.

H0stZealot, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  3. newsworldinside

newsworldinside Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you are right dude. I believe when Google see that other top news sites allow to publish my links on their comment sections, i hope it will boost my index rate and as well as get more related and organic traffics into my site. Last ten months ago before I stopped working on my news blog, Huffington post give me one link on the comment section. The news was about Kate Middleton. That day I got 75K hits just from Huffington post !!! Can you believe it?? :D :D

BTW, Thanks for your feedback :)

newsworldinside, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  4. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    A well-placed link is priceless, I agree.

H0stZealot, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  5. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you are doing the right thing. Getting links from sites like Huffington Post are really worth. It will surely improve the credibility of your site I guess. All the best mate.

knowledgeherald, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  6. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Patricia Ann Lee, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  7. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    newsworldinside,

I think, it is matter of Relevancy Vs Dofollow-nofollow.

In the case of high authority and popular sites relevancy does matter. Example: You have a news blog and getting link from TOP NEWS SITES, like: Huffington Post, Guardians.uk.com, BBC Blogs, and Mashble then nofollow links are more useful for you then dofollow links from low quality sites.

I also give preference to links from high authority and relevant sites.

Kristina Roy, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  8. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have long been a big fan of no-following link building as a way of gaining traffic, I don't know if Google uses these links to rank you (as SEO is not my strong point), but I know it is great for gaining traffic so I'd say go for it. :)

Dean_Saliba, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  9. newsworldinside

newsworldinside Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot guyz for your valuable point of view....hope I'm now on the right track :)

newsworldinside, Jun 27, 2014 IP