1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you smoke ?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by Mike_savry, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahmerhaider

ahmerhaider Banned

Best Answers:
    Congratulations ' smoking is not good for health my father's death due to smoking please stop this and never again start.
    SEMrush

ahmerhaider, Dec 3, 2015 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    One of the first signs that you start to control your ego is when stop give him what He want! :)

I completely understand you and I know how you feel when you start to quit from cigarettes. I was ex smoker for almost 10 years and the first time when I decide to quit with smoking was very hard for me. Actually, I will never quit if the doctor doesn't tell me that it will destroy my heart if I continue to smoke and training in the same time.

By the way, I was trying to quit for almost 2 years and usually smoke 5-10 cigarettes per month. Then I realize that this has no sense and if I want to stop with smoking I should stop completely. Also, I have read that e-cigarettes are full with GMO, so I suggest you to stop with them... ;)

Priki, Dec 3, 2015 IP
  3. MFA.Corporate

MFA.Corporate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone

MFA.Corporate, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  4. wwstewart

wwstewart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Smoke what? :D

Kidding. I have been smoking over 20 years. About 4 weeks ago I started taking Chantix (it's a med that blocks nicotine receptors in the brain), and my cravings have been almost completely gone. I still get bored and want one, and it does require some willpower, but I can definitely say that it's helping me not think about smoking. So there's definitely a way to quit if you really want to. My problem has always been that I didn't really want to quit, but I'm getting older and it's time to start taking my health seriously.

wwstewart, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  5. vashikaranguruji

vashikaranguruji Member

Best Answers:
    congratulations, you have taken a great step for your health.

vashikaranguruji, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  6. openagain

openagain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I smoke everyday.
    At least 3-4 and even more when I drink.

Been trying to quit for a while with no results.
    Maybe someone can give me esome tips

openagain, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  7. dragansk

dragansk Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all i am no smoker and i hate cigarettes and the smell of the smoke that attach to my clothes. That is one reason , another reason is my health which is pretty good and i do not plan for even trying one smoke of it, it is fucking disgusting. The irony is that i work for smoking agency and the company itself made a champagne for non smoking and rizic of smoking cigarettes, can you imagine that they are making so much money so now they think for human health. It is so funny to hear that because every day in the world dies someone from smoking, it is one of the worst addictions, i even broke up with a girl about arguing for that. It is pretty good businesses but who plays with fire he is burning :)

dragansk, Jan 4, 2016 IP
    bojan92 likes this.
  8. rahu

rahu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes I smoke. I am a smoking weed. I use E cigarettes that are less harmful to older cigarettes.

rahu, Jan 6, 2016 IP
  9. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Congrats you for give up that bad habit. Tough I know it has a negative impact but I can't stop it. Just increasing day by day. If I don't take it then I fall in different problem such as I under can't understand easy topics and can't take full meal. Few days ago I meted with with my close friend Dr. Ibrahim, he gave me few advice and now trying to following these. If anyone have more suggestions then you can express that please. It'll helpful for me.

SEMWORLD2015, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  10. TheThriftyVaper

TheThriftyVaper Member

Best Answers:
    I started the habit at the early age of 12 because I thought it was a 'cool' thing to do. I was finally able to quit 15 years later when the vaping industry flooded america. I never thought I'd be able to quit and was pleasantly surprised that after I started vaping for two weeks I'd completely stopped using cigarettes. I still vape but it's evolved mroe into a hobby than the chemical addiction that was present with tobacco cigarettes.

I think the overall success was contributed to a psychological aspect of of vaping. The action resembled smoking and it's something I didn't want to give up at the time.

TheThriftyVaper, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  11. Knight_Dark26

Knight_Dark26 Active Member

Best Answers:
    me too i don't smoke. i hate the taste and smell

Knight_Dark26, Jan 31, 2016 IP
  12. ahmerhaider

ahmerhaider Banned

Best Answers:
    Not i don't smoking because that is not good for health my father's death dew to smoking.

ahmerhaider, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  13. Mayers

Mayers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Congratulations (a bit late) :p. I do smoke, I go through a pack a day. Can't tell you how many time's I've quite smoking. One day though it will happen :).

Mayers, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  14. Blaxis

Blaxis Active Member

Best Answers:
    I smoke. Cigarette, weed, ex, ruj, hap, grass...

Blaxis, Feb 3, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.