1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you really need SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by awebd, Jun 12, 2013.

Now that the Web Design Industry is so heavily relay on the term SEO, Does that mean the Term will eventually die or devaluate.
    There was a time when Web Design was Expensive, now you can get it done for under $100

The same is happening with SEO. The real value of SEO is been affected.

I would like to urge people to see what they buy, SEO can be positive and it can be negative as well.

Just be carefull what you do now...it will benefit you in long term.

After year of experience, all i can say is. Content is super important.

How to get content if you are not a writer like me? Well Google article writing sites. Again, be very careful who you choose

Have a good day...

PS: I offer free advice on this thread

awebd, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  2. alexandrubitca

alexandrubitca Active Member

Best Answers:
    A good point! It is really affected. I do believe that SEO won't die, but it may evolve or degrade. The idea is that in theory SEO practices seem easy to do, and a lot of freelancers learn some basic things and start their 'businesses', while their clients loose money and reputation because of poor SEO technics.
    As I see it, the future of SEO will be like: Everyone who owns a site will do on-page/off-page by their selves and we'll have a huge bunch of awful optimised sites, and no one will care =)

alexandrubitca, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  3. passcrk2005

passcrk2005 Member

Best Answers:
    well good seo will be always important, anyway sites will always need seo because google and other search engines will not know how to make a difference between websites..

passcrk2005, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  4. awebd

awebd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, Google is getting smarter and smarter... It is very important that we stick to ..content SEO method...

awebd, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  5. Slanw

Slanw Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm afraid that next years is for youtube ranking and google+ articles.
    Google making youtube videos rank so easy.
    why i don't know!!!

Slanw, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  6. easywpvps

easywpvps Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is complicated. SEO is for long terms and time consuming. SEO is for free advertising.
    If you would like to promote a product fast, PPC is for you and not SEO.

Just my 2 cents!

easywpvps, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  7. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is not only about link building, its about building relationships, gaining users trust, building online authority, creating brand awareness. SEO as a whole is being user friendly and search engine friendly.

rankwatch.com, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  8. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    In SEO, your site ranks based on content, fresh content, frequency of posts you do, these are main thing in SEO, of course, if you are putting fresh content into your site regularly you would get the benefit, there is no doubt to it.

Don't make the thing more complicated for better result.

SERPpoint, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  9. John Macklen

John Macklen Peon

Best Answers:
    An important aspect of Search Engine Optimization is making your website easy for both users and search engine robots to understand.

Although search engines have become increasingly sophisticated, in many ways they still can't see and understand a web page the same way a human does.

SEO helps the engines figure out what each page is about, and how it may be useful for users.

John Macklen, Jun 18, 2013 IP