1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you promote/sell YOUR own products through click bank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by truivia, Feb 17, 2009.

I know how to use click bank as an affiliate. What I am wondering is if my ebook I wrote is worth having others sell through click bank for me at their sites?

truivia, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  2. Zonked

Zonked Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How good is your eBook? Have you sold any copies yet?

I suggest using PPC to get some sales on your eBook and then show proof of conversion rates, then affiliates can make a better decision on whether to promote your eBook or not.

Zonked, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  3. truivia

truivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Zonked - now hold my hand for a few more minutes please.... what is PPC? I have sold a lot of these ebooks just from a little small 5 page web site. OK, I will define a lot lol About 400 I would say. But I am clueless about how to show conversion rates and such you speak of ? You will laugh and I don't blame you lol I made this with plain word in a text file and sold it on a floppy disk or emailed the files to people. I sold through paypal, and never had a complaint - I just got lazy working the website ( yeah I know stupid ). But now I am thinking I need to update it, add some more content and give it a go again. Hence the questions about click bank I am posting.... as I am thinking of going through them to sell it this time.

truivia, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  4. marketingandstuff

marketingandstuff Banned

Best Answers:
    Most of the time I get more sales out of my own SEO efforts rather than affiliates. It's in the later stages of the products life cycle when I move on to developing something new that affiliates get over 70% of sales.

And I sometimes even use ClickBank just for the processing - the system with the thank you page is simple to setup. IT's a lot more complicated within PAyPAl.

marketingandstuff, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  5. Zonked

Zonked Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yep, as soon as your gravity in CB goes up, that's when affiliates come charging to promote your product. It's a fair call though... I too would only want to promote something that converts.

Zonked, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  6. truivia

truivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank You :)

truivia, Feb 18, 2009 IP