1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you pay poor articles?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by farasens, Aug 8, 2010.

1. froyoaddict

froyoaddict Member

Best Answers:
    tell them beforehand that their articles are subject to review and revisions before you pay them so you can set your rules straight. If they accept the job despite your conditions, then you have the right not to pay them unless their articles meet your expectations. thats what i do when im buying. most of them can't even write good english so i would ask them to write the whole thing again. or if im the one who would revise, i'll ask them to further down their price.

froyoaddict, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  2. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Froyoaddict: I will assume you are a business person, with some background in running more than a side-line business.

Given that assumption, I ask, DO YOUR REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU ARE LOSING IN BUSINESS PROFITS EVERY TIME YOU USE A LOW-PRICE STRUGGLING WRITER?

If instead you used a quality writer, and your profit was $100.00 per sale, you are LOSING over $1,000 per article you submit.

That is a very conservative figure, based on times an article is read, number of readers that enter the website, and the percentage of truly motivated readers you are able to sell.

This is just simple Business 101, looking at ROI, return on investment.

Mattyweber: Knowingly (will I think is the case). or not, your logic is right on track.

Balivillaholidays: YMC brought up a good point I did not catch at first. To avoid being one of the "screwed ones", the word original looking (or pass Copyspace) is not related to the word quality. One can cause disaster, the other produces results.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
    dyadvisor, Aug 23, 2010 IP