1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you need a low cost start up idea? If so, come and check this out...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by redbean, Jan 24, 2009.

I’m not sure about others that work online, but I seem to have built the knack of wondering if everything I see, do or hear could be turned into a web site. Even when I hear a funny quote, I’ll make a mental note and check to see if the .com is available.

So far my list stands at around 100 ideas, however today I’m going to share one of the best ideas I’ve had in a while. It’s low cost to set up, fun, and will give you an opportunity to network with a lot of people. It won’t make you a millionaire, but it does have the scope to make you a reasonable living.

Continue reading on my personal blog here

I would love to hear your thoughts on this idea... either on my blog or here!

redbean, Jan 24, 2009 IP
    Chuckun likes this.
  2. RonSilver

RonSilver Member

Best Answers:
    Great, I really liked the idea and it can work really to the point if we combine it with some local research in businesses and products that people are interested in and are looking for. Do some keyword research and find out what people are looking for in your local area, and then find the businesses relating to those searches and and see if they are doing any sort of promotion. Then you would have really a targeted site in any niche in your local area.

RonSilver, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  3. redbean

redbean Guest

Best Answers:
    @RonSilver - Great idea! Also worth visiting Google Trends as well to see if you can find any golden nuggets :)

redbean, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  4. Chuckun

Chuckun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some interesting ideas; I will certainly take a few things you said into account in future! :)

Thanks a lot. Rep+

Chuckun, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  5. redbean

redbean Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the green rep @Chukun

redbean, Jan 25, 2009 IP