1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you need 24/7 online support on your website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rolas, Nov 17, 2013.

Hey, I just wanted to start new business and ask you - do you need people who are 24/7 ONLINE inside your website?

I can explain.

For example, you have e-commerce website and you're selling electronics. (it can be whatever you want).

People come to your website in different time and they are looking for different things.

I and my team are able to be online 24/7 and answer any question YOUR customer want (because you give us a direction before).

What do you think about this idea?

Rolas, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  2. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    i could not understand , what you want to say.
    i think you are starting a new business like online customer support management and want to give your support to Small and medium companies.because the companies that produce highly technical products, such as software or satellite television,Electronics, often have technical support staffs to resolve problems.

dean1122, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  3. Greg Ramos

Greg Ramos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about opening up a customer service company where you will do out sourced work? These company's are needed and can turn out to a good investment if you play your cards right. I personally don't need this service but if you get the right team set up for this you can make a killing.

What will be your targeted group of people?

Greg Ramos, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  4. swasa

swasa Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, yes providing live chat support to your website will help you get more business.

swasa, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  5. mynigredo

mynigredo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it's a good idea. How much it will cost?

mynigredo, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  6. Matthew J Trujillo

Matthew J Trujillo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To answer your question, no you do not.

IF you are looking to help other people out and the demand is heavy (big traffic) I suggest you hire a Virtual Assistant.

Other than that, your website should answer all questions in a FAQ section, if not have a "Contact" tab for the user.

Hope this helps you out.

Best Regards,
    Matthew J Trujillo

Matthew J Trujillo, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  7. mrdeflation

mrdeflation Member

Best Answers:
    providing chat support via a link in the bottom right corner of the website or even an 800 phone number where users can leave a message that you can call back at your leisure. To them thats still 24 hours as they can call

mrdeflation, Nov 28, 2013 IP