1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you monetize Facebook Instant Articles only with ads from Facebook’s Audience Network?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by MacDell, Apr 27, 2018.

Hi, guys! Do you monetize Facebook Instant Articles only with ads from Facebook’s Audience Network? I’m looking for ways to earn more.

MacDell, Apr 27, 2018 IP
  2. Pajari01

Pajari01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try serving other ads into Instant Articles. I’ve been collaborating with native advertising networks lately and I’m quite happy with the results.
    Firstly, reputed ad networks meet Facebook advertising policies (don’t rotate ads with prohibited content and products). Plus, you can always contact your account manager for any content in question. So, you can be sure Facebook won’t block your ads.
    Basically, you can earn twice as much as you do using audience network only.

Pajari01, Apr 30, 2018 IP
  3. MacDell

MacDell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, man. What ad networks could you recommend?

MacDell, May 2, 2018 IP
  4. Pajari01

Pajari01 Peon

Best Answers:
    To start with, you can also monetize with AdSense. Facebook definitely won’t ban their ads.
    Speaking of native ad networks, I’ve been working with MGID and have no complaints so far.

Pajari01, May 2, 2018 IP
  5. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    We use FAN ads exclusively inside of IA and, until recently, it was unbeatable. We were seeing $12-$15 RPM's and then it fell off a cliff with the algo change. Now we're seeing more in the $9-$12 range which you sure as hell aren't beating on mobile traffic with other ads.

VacationCrasher, May 4, 2018 IP