1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you Market yourself on Twitter? It's Time To Start!

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Brandon Sheley, Jan 30, 2009.

1. krolbiz

krolbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    Promoting through twitter is quite new to me, but I know it's definitely going to be interesting..!

krolbiz, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  2. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is probably better for selling services than e-commerce products.

You can learn more about how to monetize with Twitter via my sig.....but I will give a brief synapse for you.

As noted by the OP he is filling a service need. This is what Twitter is probably best for. Selling e-commerce however is 180 degrees opposite oif selling service

Most people who need to buy a product for example... do not stop by the library to read about the product.... on their way to the store to buy new shoes & clothes. So it is unlikely someone looking for the newest pair of Ugg Boots, will stop by Twitter prior to going to an Ugg Boots site.

A very important aspect of marketing is the need to ensure you understand where to find your target market before undertaking any ideas.....:)

Sem-Advance, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  3. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    your squidoo page is already, but it needs a lot of work
    If you want to learn how to monetize your twitter account, I suggest you check out TwiTips

Brandon Sheley, Feb 4, 2009 IP