1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do You Market With Webinars? What Are Your Top 3 Priorities?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Samo, Sep 3, 2016.

If you market with webinars, what are your top 3 requirements from a webinar system/software/service?
    ... please list in order of priority & feel free to list more than 3.

Thanks in advance

Samo, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  2. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Samo,

I've tried this thing a few time, not on elite level of course, but according to my experience, Product/System wins the game for you. After that, services also facilitate you if they're specifically designed for the target market. Now, about software, I won't say anything because I haven't tried that yet.

Other than that, I've also found that "step-by-step" instructions - technical I mean - (eBook perhaps?) also hands great results, not only for the marketing purposes, but also for the experts and their target market too.

billll, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  3. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Bill. I am interested to know what your top 3 requirements are from a free Webinar System.

Thanks

Samo, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  4. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, the best thing I'd say, let me have some taste of success or satisfaction - at least 20%, and I'll buy whatever you're offering... Now, it can happen through anything, and without offering anything as well. If just through webinar you can do that, great... If you can do that through free eBook, great too. And, if you can do that through some service, it's also quite outstanding.

I need results, even if they're 20%. Don't give me anything, just results. Let me taste them, even if you aren't providing anything, just do that through your webinar. Because, as they say, a customer's concern is not what you're offering; it's concern is only with the results. If you can let him/her taste the result, he'll buy whatever you're offering to taste the 100% results.

billll, Sep 7, 2016 IP