1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you manually unsubscribe a customers email if they ask for a refund?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by gabby6480, Aug 4, 2010.

I'm in the process of becoming a Clickbank vendor and need your opinion about deleting a customers email address from my list when they ask for a refund.

My plan was before I send each customer to the thank you page, I'd ask them to opt-in to a "paid-customers list" so I can offer other related products in future.

However, if that customer asks for refund with the 60 days, should I manually remove the buyers email from my aweber account or just leave it?

(I'm just concerned that they may be serial refunders)

gabby6480, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  2. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I remove them unless they made multiple purchases and are only refunding one, or if they have good reasoning (like a double purchase )

In my opinion, it's better to not make a sale than get a refund or chargeback. So I manually remove them from aweber..

I also started with 2 lists. One for pre sales, one for customers. But after a while I realized I had many many doubles in the system. The same people that sign up for the pre-sales list are on the customer list. So eventually I did away with the customer-only list because of the aweber charges.

floodrod, Aug 4, 2010 IP