1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you make money with free blogs?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by ceekeigh, Jan 20, 2012.

1. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I can. http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/

IG2010, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  2. mariailyas

mariailyas Peon

Best Answers:
    i think we should focues on google adsense to earn money from our blogs, if you try to earn from other free blogs that are created you can not expect lot of money .

mariailyas, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  3. danyol

danyol Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense and Skimlinks are the vehicles to producing income on free blogs, but compelling content is the driver.

danyol, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  4. dee_838

dee_838 Peon

Best Answers:
    there are tons of methods all over internet..

dee_838, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  5. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    hmansfield, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  6. Techz SEO

Techz SEO Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I can earn money from blogspot using Nuffnag that is located in the philippines advertising.

Techz SEO, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  7. cathaylist.com

cathaylist.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Free blog can make money if you can attract target traffic and they click or buy stuff via your blog.If no traffic, no traffic buyers, free blog is just free and pay nothing to your wallet.

cathaylist.com, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  8. Rajmeej

Rajmeej Peon

Best Answers:
    i think it is possible to make money from free blog. you can offer ads space and earn from affiliated too. best of luck

Rajmeej, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  9. rohancoolguy26

rohancoolguy26 Peon

Best Answers:
    ya you can earn from blog but little less amount u can earn from this ...

rohancoolguy26, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  10. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    You can make money on a paper bag, if you know what you are doing. It all depends on getting your target market.

We've all seen hole in the wall nightclubs be the most popular place in town, and million dollar establishments go belly up.
    What was the difference?
    Obviously how much one club spent compared to another had nothing to do with it's success.

The web isn't much different.
    You guys keep trying to come up with all kinds of formulas, tricks, reasoning and explanations to come up with a winning recipe to make money, and that's why you keep failing.

The bottom line is, you have to have what people want or you won't make a dime. It's the same with every business.
    You can't ignore that and force success with SEO tricks just because it's online. You still need real people.
    If real people don't like your website, you won't ever make a dime. I don't care if it's #1 in every possible keyword search in the world.

hmansfield, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  11. Chochay8

Chochay8 Peon

Best Answers:
    no doubt i earn thru blogging..

Chochay8, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  12. heroz

heroz Active Member

Best Answers:
    i use wordpress blog, buy hosting and domain

heroz, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  13. ceekeigh

ceekeigh Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input guys. I am currently planning to put up a paid one then a free one. Do SEO and marketing for both, then let me see if I can earn on both.

ceekeigh, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  14. ehsan121

ehsan121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can make money from free blogs. Just choose a good product at Amazon which must have low competition which must be a niche product not just one product. Than promote Amazon products to your blog.
    When your blog got high Google rank you'll make good income.

ehsan121, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  15. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    I wish you luck. Keep in mind, that's what everyone says.

Getting good ranking in Google can take months to years, and just ranking alone is no guarantee that you will make money.

There is a lot that goes into making money than just ranking well. Trying to rank is just one of many things that you have to do right.

Unfortunately, trying to rank is all anyone ever does. No one ever studies what goes into a successful sales page, marketing, how to write sales copy that converts or anything else.

I'm telling you, if you don't learn it all and learn it well, you will be just like everyone else who spends all of their time comment spamming for backlinks for a website that will never convert visitors into sales, and that 100 bloggers have reported or blocked as a spammer...get frustrated and quit.

I can almost guarantee you, all of the people who simply post "get good rankings and you'll make money", aren't making a dime.

hmansfield, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  16. ehsan121

ehsan121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There isn't any single option for you to get high rank in Google. If you are serious in making money from Amazon with your blog than first you have to spend some money at first. Give some money to any SEO company who has any good offer. They'll rank your blog high in Google.

I'm a Blogger and I'm making good money from Amazon. Let me tell you that Google Adsense and other advertising are wastage of time. The money is in Affiliate marketing!

ehsan121, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  17. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree. Adsense especially is a waste of time for the average website owner. To make any really money with adsense you have to have tons of traffic and if you know how to get tons of traffic, you could be making so much more money with just about any other revenue stream.

Personally, I've always found Ebay to be one of the easiest to make money with, but it's also the hardest to get into, and you need buy premium tools for your website. You can't just rely on the stuff that they give you.

hmansfield, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  18. Chochay8

Chochay8 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you will earn if you have ads.

Chochay8, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  19. waone142

waone142 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you my choose the paid one, it isn't expensive to have blog with .com .org. or .net
    after that you can start make money from that...

waone142, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  20. manju_chandra

manju_chandra Peon

Best Answers:
    If you wish to accomplish money try to accomplish aboriginal posts, not things that everyone's saying, not about movies or tv series, not tips about business, not news. I acclimated to reside in a baby town, I had a claimed blog area I acquaint some abrogating opinions about debris in the streets and being like that... humans raged and started to animadversion a lot, I got a lot of cartage and I'm now able-bodied ranked in Google and earning some acceptable dollars.

manju_chandra, Feb 24, 2012 IP