1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you like your job?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Megamon, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeas, I definitely love my job!

I finish my studies on faculty for mathematics and natural science, department of Ethnology and Anthropology in 2011. For 4 year I was working everything that is not related with my diploma until one day I meet my boss...

The story was really interesting, because I meet him on internet. He was writing articles for a website and I follow his work. Every day for almost one year I was reading his articles until I have decide to contact him. He was surprised when he heard that and decide to offer me job. :)

Now I am part of his team who working on his own website and forum. If you are interested in some ancient mysteries, then feel free to visit our site and forum:

www.ancient-code.com :)

Priki, Dec 7, 2015 IP
  2. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    I live my job because i am paid by my effort. The more i work the more money i get. It is nice because i have flexible hours and i can even have another job. The income can be better but the amount i am receiving now is satisfying my needs. Although, if i need a little bit more money some month i can increase my working hours so i can get a bigger pay check on the end of the month.

bojan92, Dec 7, 2015 IP
    Priki likes this.
  3. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bojan, I am sure that you are very satisfied with this kind of job! :)

Most of the people think that making a big amount of money is the main goal, but what about the conditions, the schedule, the colleges etc? I learn this lesson before 3 years when I was working in a electric company. At the beginning I was very happy, because I know that their salaries are one the best in our country, but... wait until I meet with the conditions and the colleges! :D

I have a similar job like yours and I am very happy with that. Enjoy in your work while you are living Bokica! hehe

Priki, Dec 8, 2015 IP
    bojan92 likes this.
  4. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes Priki i am very satisfied with the job i have, i can't work from nine to five, this kind of job is fine for me. I make my own hours and work the hours i want. Maybe when i will be able, i will start a business of my own and than i won't have any problem to invest my whole day into it. That way i will know that all the work i do is to make more money for my company and myself. When i work for some company, no matter how much you work and invest yourself in the job the paycheck will be the same, that is the case in my country. So, i will work my job and save money so i can start my own business.

bojan92, Dec 11, 2015 IP
    Priki likes this.
  5. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    You know I was thinking the same thing, but I am not planing to create my own business... :)

Maybe I will do, but if a have a good team. Instead, I would like to research and travel around the world. I know that the job I do know require siting on PC with your cable or wi-fi on internet, but I am sure in future that I will have someone to replace me, so I can star to work what I have really love it!

Writing books and working in some institute for Anthropology will be my next goal. I would like to know about our origins and the way of life here on Earth. Rewriting the history by using the archeology will be the best thing I can do while I am here! :D

Priki, Dec 12, 2015 IP
    bojan92 likes this.
  6. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    i like your plan, but i am a material guy. I would like to start my own business and than expand it to a few business with a nice income every month. After that, i can travel the world and enjoy my life :))) Wish you all the best with you plan.

bojan92, Dec 13, 2015 IP
    Priki likes this.
  7. Knight_Dark26

Knight_Dark26 Active Member

Best Answers:

oh no you really hate your job;);););););):rolleyes:

Knight_Dark26, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  8. Knight_Dark26

Knight_Dark26 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i do really love my job

Knight_Dark26, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  9. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like my job which is good one for me. I am also happy with this job.

dipal76, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  10. Gyan027

Gyan027 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    being a mechanical engineer......i love my job..

Gyan027, Dec 21, 2015 IP