1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you like my website?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by facebook, Aug 25, 2017.

I am looking for genuine suggestions on how the website looks and how I can make it better.
    http://weavebox.in/
    Thanks

facebook, Aug 25, 2017 IP
  2. kk5st

kk5st Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Unable to judge as there's no content. Obviously a click-bait site. :shrug:

gary

kk5st, Aug 25, 2017 IP
  3. Frost1

Frost1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The plain images do not make me want to click :rolleyes: As a matter of fact, one of the first things that I've taken notice of were the plain images instead of the titles under them. I barely even read any of them. I'd recommend using proper pictures to back each post up for a better user navigating experience.

Frost1, Aug 25, 2017 IP
    facebook likes this.
  4. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The images does not provides any idea what they represents apart from the text which is written over image. If you want to use images only use appropriate images which tells everything about the content inside. Next to your website name add About Us, Privacy Policy, Contact Us etc. Use social marketing icons like facebook, twitter, youtube, google+ icons and their respective links in the footer of your website. And to forget copyright information at bottom right corner. hope you might like my suggestions.

dabbu347, Aug 25, 2017 IP
    facebook likes this.
  5. facebook

facebook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Does it look better now?

facebook, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  6. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dabbu347, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  7. Frost1

Frost1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Better now.

There's a lot of white space in the boxes btw. Maybe try adjusting the height to something like this :

.gridlove-post {
        height: 220px !important;
    }

Code (markup):

Frost1, Aug 28, 2017 IP
  8. kk5st

kk5st Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Keep in mind that it nearly always a Bad Idea to set the height of an element. Let the content make that determination.

Also, the use of the !important value indicates poorly structured css; already too many conflicting properties/values. Use specificity and the cascade to do their proper jobs.

gary

kk5st, Aug 28, 2017 IP
  9. sholak

sholak Peon

Best Answers:
    is it good to create pages on fb or other sites? is it good to include images in activation mail or put it simple enough ?
    I have also created my site related to goals and milestones each person want to achieve in life on winmilestone com. Here other online users can also share their experiences, work on winmilestone forums. But I am looking for some catchy email activation template, currently I put it as simple template activation mail. Can you suggest If you have any idea ?

sholak, Oct 4, 2017 IP
  10. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see your website Homepage and there is nothing to attract the user towards your website and perform some event or stay on your website. You use the plain images on your website that make your website homepage not good and user-friendly. Always remember one thing the "first impression is last".
    You need to change the theme of your website or make some changes in the website. Navigation is not good. Footer section is very bad, why you use the footer when there is nothing.
    Use the related images to the Heading and give a professional touch to your website. There are a lot of changes to make on your website. So it would be better to work on it and make it professional.
    There is no content in your website. The website doesn't have the about section so how anyone understands about the website or your services your offer.

Sumit_Singh, Oct 4, 2017 IP