1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you know that Muhammad possessed slaves and captives?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by bbn, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinangunay

sinangunay Peon

Best Answers:
    check out my topic with the name of " In regards to your acts, see topic for true. Please do not touch my religion anymore"

sinangunay, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  2. limonhost

limonhost Banned

Best Answers:

hi all,

because of i am a muslim , i have to say something about these words...

first of all married with a 9 year old girl is a lie. Hz.Aise was 17 when they married.
    there are no slaves after muslim in arabia. it is more than 1400 years that there is no slave in muslim countries but there were slaves in USA 200 years ago? or 300 years ?

muslim and all religions ban killing!!! but in war you can kill!!!

and also you said :
    "QURAN = TRUE ANTIDEMOCRATIC RELIGION. Prove me I am wrong by showing one trully democratic muslim country."

first sentence is wrong but second is wright. i cant prove it by showing a democratic muslim country because none of them is muslim country.
    read the Quran and you will see the democracy. but dont look saddam and iraq or taliban and say that these are muslim countries. they are not.

also tell me a full democratic country.

i will tell u about Quran and democracy if u want to learn and listen.

nowadays who are saying that they are the soldiers of muslim, some terrorists and terrorists supporters are the enemies of muslim. and also who attacks this forum are damaging muslim not this forum.

my english is not good. but i can answer all of your questions about islam-muslim. but not come here and say that he had sex with 9 year old girl because this is lie.

Hz.Muhammed was a human. he lived and now dead. you cant prove what he did. also i cant prove what he did. but i can defend all sentences in Quran and i think who reads Quran will be muslim.

dont look the people who say they are muslim and then say that muslim is bad. muslim is not bad, that man is bad!

Read Quran and tell me any sentence that is wrong...

limonhost, Oct 12, 2007 IP
    enQuira likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.