1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you know how to find the Today and Tomorrow trends in google trends?

Discussion in 'Google' started by seo.suresh, Jul 18, 2013.

we have created TheQuotes.Net site. Its having collection of motivational, inspirational quotes. And it having traffic around 15k per month. I would like to increase the traffic to that site. If i know which is trending in today and Tomorrow it will helpful to me to increase the traffic.

seo.suresh, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could you please try and write a bit smaller so we can have more difficulty reading?

oops... and yes we know abut your site and what it is about, as that's another mention of your site you have spammed, but someone else can report it as I can't be bothered with all that any more presently! ...oops

Revelations-Decoder, Jul 18, 2013 IP
    GMF likes this.
  3. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    No Google doesn't provide that option of looking into number of people who searched for that keyword yesterday or the forecast for tomorrow. Google trends at least takes a minimum of month's data to show search trends for that search term.

rankwatch.com, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  4. kytro360

kytro360 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried checking out related websites in your niche and see what type of content they're posting? It might give you some ideas of new stuff to post.

kytro360, Jul 22, 2013 IP