1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you know how to add and extra card to the accordion block of Mobirise builder?

Discussion in 'CSS' started by marakillton, Apr 11, 2019.

I created a site with 10 pages in Mobirise bootstrap builder. Could you recommend me, how to add one more card to accordion block? I repeated the code from the block but the card is put in the middle of the block behind the rest of the content. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance.

marakillton, Apr 11, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    My recommendation for Mobirise is to output the pages and then edit manually using Notepad++, sublime text, netbeans etc to add the extra info. The gallery doesn't edit well so I'm not surprised the carousel doesn't either. On top of that Mobirise sneakily put links to themselves throughout the code that may lead search engines to think you're cheating.

sarahk, Apr 23, 2019 IP
  3. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Which sounds like a good reason to not bother with it in the first place.

I've encountered that too on clients who come to me screwed over by it, which is a reason I would NEVER recommend ANYONE use it for anything.

But then for me, "bootstrap builder" alone sounds like two reasons to NEVER use it, and why I have pity for those suckered into doing so.

deathshadow, Apr 25, 2019 IP