1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you know any good free shorten url website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by heartdragon, Nov 28, 2018.

I need a services that works with cpa links. Bitly, tinyurl and such websites hate cpa link. I found Kutt.it that does not have problems with these links but it is always offline. Bit.do is always offline too

I dont want to create a domain with my own shorten website because I need it something anonymous for search engines. If i redirect all my links to a unique website my strategie could fail. Thanks

heartdragon, Nov 28, 2018 IP
  2. Mehta

Mehta Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what your strategy is, as you have said, but can you be more specific in terms of how Bit.ly 'hates' CPA links? I just tried creating a Bitlink for an affiliate tracking URL and it allowed me to do so. Tested the link, it worked. Maybe I am missing something or maybe this is just a one-off occurrence.

Do keep in mind that users have the right and power to report the concerned Bit.ly link if they consider it to be spam. And since you have mentioned that you want to do something anonymously, I hope you are making use of Bit.ly just to get a shorter URL and not to hide the fact that you are taking the visitor to a place where you get paid to do so.

Mehta, Nov 28, 2018 IP
    ATMD likes this.
  3. service.komputer

service.komputer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can setup your own shorten url, if you interested. Pm

service.komputer, Nov 29, 2018 IP
  4. Mehta

Mehta Active Member

Best Answers:
    The OP has already specified the following:

Mehta, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First, I think the names of the services you mentioned are fine for CPA links. Not sure why you think they hate them?

Second, as mentioned before those links CAN be reported. Which means the stability is out of your control. Personally I would never invest in advertising whether it's monetary or with time and use a link that someone else controls. One report and thousands of dollars or hundreds of hours can be lost.

My advice is to simply register a domain name and use a script or heck a .haccess file to control redirection. Most cPanels and Admin Panels allow you to create redirects via point and click. It's simple.

Again... this is just what I would do. I don't want someone else in control of my success.

NetStar, Dec 8, 2018 IP
    ATMD and Mehta like this.
  6. Gadi and Deborah Slade

Gadi and Deborah Slade Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    bitly

Gadi and Deborah Slade, May 6, 2019 IP