1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you know any Free VPS with USA ip working now for at least 1 month?

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by heartdragon, Jun 30, 2015.

Hi, do you know any free vps service? I have tried with azure but i need to know any another alternative. I ask for free because i just want to do tests with it. Many thanks

heartdragon, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  2. bluntlycreative

bluntlycreative Peon

Best Answers:
    What's it for? I think the free amazon AWS is as close as you'll get :)

bluntlycreative, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  3. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Zoti Media Group, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  4. [ET]Alexander

[ET]Alexander Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are not many places where you will find any sort of FREE VPS, specifically due to the fact that a large amount of people who do sign up for those "free" packages are Spammers or are conducting generally illegal activity. Beyond that, when it comes to TESTING a VPS, it is recommended that you do pay for one as any host that is providing a "free" VPS is more than likely over-populating the host node that the VPS is stored on, and as a result you won't get any sort of positive results out of any test your do.

[ET]Alexander, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  5. carlosx2

carlosx2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    why don't you contact cloudblok.com they will give you a free vps to test if you can tell them what you are going to do with and test on it. Just be honest and you will get things done for free.

carlosx2, Jul 10, 2015 IP