1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you know any Course or good post here to rank YouTube vídeos in 2016?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by heartdragon, Jun 30, 2016.

Hi do you know any course or method that works a today ? I saw old post but YouTube algorithm is always changing, please let me know if you have some information about this. Many thanks!

heartdragon, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Patricia Ann Lee, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  3. LastMandDown

LastMandDown Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that the best way is to understand the user's algorithm, and that can only be done through learning marketing. Youtube's algorithm is pretty important as well, but if you have a solid base in marketing and digital/viral marketing, you shouldn't have much trouble to "crack" youtube after algorithm updates.

The best sources for me were Kotler's books (he is the grand-grandfather, grandfather and father of marketing in one person) and some online courses I found almost randomly. You should enroll to the virahack.com or search coursera.com or alison.com for relevant courses.

LastMandDown, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  4. Sherlyn Shah

Sherlyn Shah Member

Best Answers:
    In order to rank in YouTube follow the basic steps first;
    1. Title SEO oriented keywords which are in demand on Google Keyword Planner.
    2. Make Use of this Keyword in Description and Tags as Well.
    3. Description should have keywords researched in such a way that those are the most frequently searched on YouTube search bar.
    4. Make sure you "Say those Keywords" used in your SEO as primary keyword twice thrice in your video as well.
    5. Tags related to your videos at the same time related to latest happening issues as well.
    6. Make your YouTube Video more then 10 mins or more. Longer the video longer it will be its watch time and it will dominate as a whole.
    7. Make Your YouTube descriptions around 200 - 300 words.

Sherlyn Shah, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  5. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    A several of discussions are current with this same subject. Please implement the look for operate.

robinymym, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  6. Sherlyn Shah

Sherlyn Shah Member

Best Answers:
    Follow James Wedmore for YouTube Video branding and Lazzy Ass Stoner for rankings and.few others like blacklinko.com

Sherlyn Shah, Feb 24, 2017 IP
  7. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adam Payne does training for youtube. His content includes how to create videos for quality and ranking. You can find him on Facebook. Or PM me and I'll give you my affiliate link.

JoeSpirit, Feb 24, 2017 IP