1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Do you have a Facebook page or a website? Your mobile-friendly website and app are (almost) ready!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Mehta, Nov 21, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I get it. You have a Facebook page but want to do more about your online presence. Or maybe you have a website but it doesn't really make the cut when it comes to being optimized for mobile devices. Maybe you want a responsive website, or a mobile app, but the time involved (as well as the cost) makes you put off that thought. Not any more!

How would it be if the existing content on your Facebook page could be automatically used to create a mobile-friendly website / app? How would it be if you didn't have to spend time providing all of the content again, which you have so painstakingly built up on your Facebook page / existing website?

Here's the deal: Let me know your Facebook page / existing website details and I will show you how your mobile-friendly website / app will look like, at no cost to you.

Should you wish to go ahead with the deal, you get:
    • Analytics
    • Designer
    • Desktop + mobile site
    • Free email
    • Free domain
    • Free hosting
    ...and many more features, with prices starting from as low as USD $5 (five only) per month!

You really don't need to re-invent the wheel and start everything from scratch. Think about it. Your Facebook page or existing website very likely has your business' information such as opening hours, location, contact details, links to other social media/feeds, image/video galleries, etc. Why not re-use the same and offer multiple channels for your customers to interact with your business?

Having a mobile-friendly website / app is not a headache anymore. Grab the opportunity now before prices rise!

Mehta, Nov 21, 2018 IP