1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you find this database stack search helpful?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by lisajt, Nov 13, 2020.

Hi Webdevelopers!

We have worked very hard in the past years to create a completely new kind of job search to help tech/webdevelopment people to find better opportunities.

The innovation is that you can input your specific tech stack to find jobs tailored to you, e.g. MariaDB, MySQL and PostgreSQL https://jobtensor.com/uk/MariaDB-MySQL-PostgreSQL-Jobs

Is our database stack search helpful to you? Are you missing anything?

It would be so cool to get some feedback from you guys!!

Thanks
    Lisa

lisajt, Nov 13, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The whole "stack search" is kind of misleading. You've really just created a job search engine with clickable search terms for a specific niche rather than needing to type it in.

It looks great, is fast, and works well.

sarahk, Nov 13, 2020 IP
  3. lisajt

lisajt Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your feedback. It is true that making the search terms clickable is one of the things we do different. It goes even a bit further though as we extract specific skills based on their environment. E.g. the tool recognizes if "Go" is the programming language or just the word "go" and then only extracts the programming language.
    Have a wonderful week @everybody.

lisajt, Nov 16, 2020 IP
  4. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Amazing looking site. Great job. I am from Saudi Arabia and if I can search for jobs there I would definitely use your site.

FarrisFahad, Nov 20, 2020 IP