1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you find creating good Facebook/Instagram ads for low cost hard?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Mark Gaukrodger, Oct 4, 2019.

I have talked to many businesses who advertise on Facebook and unless you have large budgets, we all face a bunch of problems.

Especially because of ad fatigue, we need to keep creating new ads and I've either found the options to be DIY tools like canva, or agencies which are far too expensive.

So I'm working on a solution for e-commerce businesses to get great social ad creative (images and videos) from expert creators at a reasonable price!

Do you want a free Starbucks coffee voucher? ☕‍♂️

If you run Facebook ads for e-commerce I’d love a 5 minute telephone chat to discuss the challenges you face in exchange for the free coffee!

It’s not a sales call, just market research.

Mark Gaukrodger, Oct 4, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I know it works for some. My question is how do you target total strangers who are not interested in what you have to offer? The conversion rate has to be dismal. Personally, I'd rather spend my budget on AdWords.

qwikad.com, Oct 6, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. Diarmuid Galvin

Diarmuid Galvin Peon

Best Answers:
    From what we've seen, social ads have the worst performance because they play a major role in brand advertising. We have seen ad performance fall in other channels when our customers stopped using FB ads.

Diarmuid Galvin, Oct 16, 2019 IP