1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you even have a plan ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by palmfanatic, Sep 20, 2015.

I know I didn't , when I started. I was pumped up and excited I was sucked in by the blurb , so I bought whatever the product was and then I thought what am I going to do with this ?

Stupid right ?

So then I read a little and figured oh just post a few links here and there and the sales will flood in..... Except they didn't .

And then I tried this , read that , jumped to this , that and the other.

And I don't believe I was alone in this splatter gun approach . And that's why I was failing.

Someone once explained it to me this way and it really hit home .

If I decide that in ten months I want 1000 dollars in my bank account, then effectively I have to save 100 dollars a month every month without fail.

When I check in my account in ten months 1000 dollars will be there .

So what you have to do is go to the end game , where you want to be and then work backwards from there to see how you can achieve that .

For instance you know that you will need traffic , so let's focus a gazzilion percent of our time and effort on driving traffic to your blog/ sales page / business etc .

Once you have a serious volume of daily traffic , then you can tweak your sales page , your funnel etc to start increasing your conversions.

Once you have a good conversion rate then you can with reasonable confidence start spending money on paid traffic , because we should already know that your site converts and gets you sales .

So instantly you now have a plan and a structure to your work.

Now you know every single day what you have to be doing to move things along in your business .
    And furthermore now you don't have the panic , distraction or excuse to be doing something else .

You know what has to be done , you site down and you complete those tasks for the day .

Then the next day you repeat those tasks and keep moving your business forward

Hope that makes sense

Peter

palmfanatic, Sep 20, 2015 IP