1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

do you bet online? do u play poker? try this poker bot

Discussion in 'Games' started by alizee08, Mar 26, 2013.

are u tired of losing at online poker? and keep on losing money? try this poker bot, it's in my blog and it's currently on sale for 120$ but i will give it for free, "wow sounds really good, there must be a catch" . no, by that, I really mean NO,there is no catch. it is really free. the bot is not a fraud or fake or whatsoever, if you believe in me , you have to try it. there are also proofs you can see at my blog. more info? simply go to poker-hacks.blogspot.com

alizee08, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  2. suidmach

suidmach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No pokerbot that is good would be sold. The owner would keep it a secret.
    A good poker bot can be built, but it would cost much more than a couple hundred bucks.

suidmach, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  3. alizee08

alizee08 Member

Best Answers:
    Please test it first before you reply here. Sincerely , this bot is being sold for 120$ , you could even check it at poker-bot.org/(official site of it) , the only way i monetize is by the ads on my blog. I see that the bot is not for me , Go and test it , and reply here when you have done it

alizee08, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  4. webber04

webber04 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you havent heard of us yet, then let us introduce ourselves...

We are an online poker bot company that sells the most advanced poker bot profiles and hoppers on the market!
    We have been in business for over 8 years now, and have been constantly improving and applying advanced strategy to our bots!
    We support a number of poker sites (888Poker, PartyPoker, Carbon Poker, Bodog, and many more!) and continue to grow.

Feel free to check out our website at: https://www.online-poker-bot.com/
    Or check our our forum at: http://www.openholdemstoreforum.com/

If you have any questions, email me at:

Hope to see you soon!!!

webber04

webber04, Mar 21, 2017 IP