1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you believe that there is life after death?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nucita, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't curse people like that. In James 3:6 KJV, and the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. In Matthew 12:36 KJV, but I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Zirkon Kalti, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  2. rishabhsachan

rishabhsachan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i believe bcoz science believe that their is life after death

rishabhsachan, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  3. 1234nasir

1234nasir Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @FreeFun4Every1 ...... Your sharing seems to be interesting :) , but I think this is an important topic.
    Be Careful !
    Life has No Reset Button........So we should have to avail it carefully.
    And think, What happen to us after Death.
    It's a case sensitive and serious matter. We don't take it as a joke and laugh. :rolleyes:

1234nasir, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @FreeFun4Every1
    You go ahead and laugh all you want, and *most* of us will laugh right along with you!;)

Spoiltdiva, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  5. FreeFun4Every1

FreeFun4Every1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry If I had hurt someone..but I don't believe in this thing and no one will comeback to say yes it is exist..anyways you have this birth to prove yourself so live every moment of life..
    "Add life to days.. Not days to Life." ;)

FreeFun4Every1, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  6. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quantum physics. The energy in your brain may leave and enter a new body or not. Some people with near death experiences state they were looking down on themselves on the operating table. Then they came back. Ghost hunters claim to capture globes of some kind of energy on video. Interesting stuff the science of quantum physics and the human brain. Too much pot and drugs and there is not enough energy left to go anywhere. You are just dead. lol Brain-dead.

globegenius, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  7. Jack-AH

Jack-AH Peon

Best Answers:
    I think we have to leave these kind of thing to god who make us and do our job and that is to love each other and make your own place so if there is any thing after death so your heads will be up and you will proud your self that i dont waste my time....
    have a nive day guys have fun but in limits:) .

Jack-AH, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  8. jmintuck

jmintuck Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe there is a God for starters. There IS life after death.One is that when you die, if you are saved and so on, you don't go into "paper lunch bags" in God's closet and sit there and wait for another life possibly many years into the future, and if an evil element like Adolf Hitler, wait until a Worst Possible Womb comes up and get placed into that.

If you are saved and well behaved according to Biblical principles and suggestions, you go to a place called Heaven. Here, you can OPT to come back to earth, or opt to stay longer until some life lesson that you want to learn comes up and you then may decide to take it.

jmintuck, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  9. Rachel Johnson

Rachel Johnson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When I was younger, I thought absolutely. I pictured myself sitting in heaven hanging out with my grandpa. The older I get, the more I wonder. When my grandmother died several years ago I felt a certain finality in her passing that I hadn't before. So, my hope is that, yes, there is a place that we go when we die, but I'm not as certain as I used to be, either!

Rachel Johnson, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  10. M.M. Alam

M.M. Alam Active Member

Best Answers:
    In all the religious belief this concept is available, so we bond to have belief on it.

M.M. Alam, May 4, 2013 IP
  11. dAVID aBRAHAM

dAVID aBRAHAM Peon

Best Answers:
    No waste of time in beliving that just live the mement you have and be nice to every one

dAVID aBRAHAM, May 5, 2013 IP
  12. liquidwebBret

liquidwebBret Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would sure hope so. It would be depressing to think this is it. There has to be more. Much more

liquidwebBret, May 9, 2013 IP
  13. Tyrone Chicken

Tyrone Chicken Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No I cannot believe in an afterlife or religion of any sort. It is just crazy to follow something without any evidence to back it up; especially something as big as dedicating your life to a deity that isn't real.

Tyrone Chicken, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  14. BRITTANEY86

BRITTANEY86 Banned

Best Answers:
    That's a question to be answered by the most holly people...I don't think i am one such person...Lol!

BRITTANEY86, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  15. Johnnylax

Johnnylax Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I hope so,i don't like the felling of "sleeping forever".

Johnnylax, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  16. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    When you shine a flashlight, the light goes on forever.

Energy never dies.

Can you truly fathom not existing? I can't.

That being said, we're such limited creatures.

We're only humans on a planet.

I guess we'll find out. Eventually.

Or not.

:)

CandleKeep, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  17. sam77am

sam77am Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no life after death because I don't know anything about previous life in my current life.

sam77am, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  18. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's true, but, maybe our vessel here as human's somehow limits our perspective?

:)

Never say never.

PS: Can you really fathom not existing?

CandleKeep, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  19. Ryan Rutan

Ryan Rutan Member

Best Answers:
    Here's why holding the development of your own consciousness as your highest priority in life makes sense:
    1. Developing your consciousness will give you the tools to understand life and death much better, which will help you decide how to live as intelligently as possible.
    2. Developing your consciousness will help you escape pain and create tremendous pleasure for yourself, so if you ultimately go to oblivion, at least you'll fully enjoy your life along the way. It will also help you transcend the fear of death.
    3. If you die and find yourself frozen in a certain state of consciousness, it probably won't be so bad because you'll have developed your consciousness as much as possible while you lived. You'll have done the best you can to prepare for this possibility.
    4. If you die and find that you're able to continue developing your consciousness after death, then your human existence will have given you a great head start. And if I get there first, you'll immediately be able to subscribe to the feed for "Personal Development for Dead People," and we'll continue growing together as spirits in the ether. Won't that be fun?
    5. Developing your consciousness will ultimately cause you to live in such a manner that raises the awareness of other people around you, helping to transform the world into a better place for everyone. So this is in fact the best way to live if you wish to be of service to all of humanity.

Ryan Rutan, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  20. sahej singh

sahej singh Member

Best Answers:
    don't know coz i m still alive

sahej singh, Dec 19, 2013 IP