1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you believe in Fate?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gauharjk, Jun 22, 2009.

?

Do you believe in Fate or Free Will?

1. Fate

33.3%
  2. Free Will

66.7%
  1. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    :)
    gauaerkjn my friend, do you know what is an oxymoron?

Fate, by definition of the word, is something predetermined upon someone, out of his ability to control.
    "creating our own fate", is hence a self-contradicting sentence.

But I know you not since yesterday, logic and logical thinking aren't exactly your field of expertise ;)

ChaosTrivia, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  2. Alyen

Alyen Member

Best Answers:
    I agree wisdom tool, thank you. This is no place for hatred. We are here to talk and listen to everybody's idea, not hate them and judge them.

Alyen, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  3. Alyen

Alyen Member

Best Answers:
    One single event in a strangers life can influence ours, our beliefs, and thus our attitude towards events that surround us. We are just one spec in the universe and a single change in climate (that is the circumstance that we cannot control) can change our mind of not going somewhere. Everything gives a snowball effect. One event influences one another and so forth. i stick to 50/50.

Alyen, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  4. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    It is fate that you stay down in errors and never raise your head up to find the Truth.

And let not those grieve you (O Muhammad PBUH) who rush with haste to disbelieve; verily, not the least harm will they do to Allâh. It is Allâh's Will to give them no portion in the Hereafter. And For them there is a great torment. (176)

Verily, those who purchase disbelief at the price of Faith, not the least harm will they do to Allâh. And For them, there is a painful torment. (177)

And let not the disbelievers think that Our postponing of their punishment is good for them. We postpone the punishment only so that they may increase in sinfulness. And for them is a disgracing torment. (178)

Polite teen, Jun 27, 2009 IP