1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DO yahoo answers get you sales?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by AbdullahZahid, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Martin M

Martin M Member

Best Answers:
    I was also thinking of making money from Yahoo answers, picked it of an ebook I got online, but after reading through most of the answers here, I think I have to think of another way of making money online.

Martin M, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  2. jmoe

jmoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, this! Also, try providing some useful answers to questions outside your niche and do not always include a link with your answers. It makes you seem more like a normal person (and not some spammy marketer), and you are less likely to get your account banned.

jmoe, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  3. benartdo

benartdo Member

Best Answers:
    I think yes, I heard from my friend he got some amazon sales from yahoo answer! But make sure your answer not will be flagged by other users as spamming.

benartdo, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  4. Richie FNC

Richie FNC Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't Yahoo Answers full of trolls, count by little brother in that group btw, I wouldn't actually consider it being useful for attracting sales leads but if it works for ya, good luck!

Richie FNC, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  5. Samra Mahboob

Samra Mahboob Member

Best Answers:
    surely yahoo answers deliver good traffic to your site, i find daily 5-10 visitors by yahoo answers

Samra Mahboob, Mar 29, 2014 IP