1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do webmasters really take articles from ezinearticles.com?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by LongHaul, Nov 14, 2007.

Whenever I've done a Google search for articles that I found on ezinearticles, either they only come up on that site, or they come up from several other article sites too.

How likely is it that a well-written article will be picked up? What are the factors (besides good writing) that help? It seems unlikely to this newbie... ;)

I've put some on ezinearticles, I just hope they're not too niche-y.

LongHaul, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  2. frankcow

frankcow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest, not too many of mine have really found their way to any other sites besides ezine itself

frankcow, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  3. lkj

lkj Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, the same here.....

lkj, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  4. Roogle

Roogle Peon

Best Answers:
    A company that I work for has, in the past, taken articles from iSnare to bulk up their content library.

Roogle, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  5. AdJumpCM

AdJumpCM Guest

Best Answers:
    I will take content from eZineArticles, but I usually wind up rewriting it to suit my purposes as I find most articles on directories to be too focused and myopic.

AdJumpCM, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  6. Contentwriter_2707

Contentwriter_2707 Banned

Best Answers:
    webmasters do take articles from ezine and other directories, those who want to pile up their content collection.. but as most of the articles are available in other directories as well, all they do is just get them rewritten and the articles become original... one who prefers quality over quantity never opts for the same

Contentwriter_2707, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  7. internetauthor

internetauthor Peon

Best Answers:
    They do get picked up occasionally, but they must be very well written and on a specialized topic. I've had a few education articles picked up correctly, which means including my link, but judging by the views of most of them, I'd wager they have been rewritten or taken without my links more than a few times. (Of course, it's breaking TOS, at least at ezinearticles, to take an article without the active link or to make changes to that article, but I digress...)

internetauthor, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  8. musebay

musebay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I read articles on ezinearticles.com from time to time, especially health-related articles.

musebay, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  9. LongHaul

LongHaul Peon

Best Answers:
    You read them on the ezinearticles site, or you copy them and use them as content on your own site? That's what I'm wondering, if people really use these as content. As an article writer, I would hope so...

LongHaul, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  10. drgeorgep

drgeorgep Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ... when Grub Street, a content heavy site, launched, I used a few articles from ezinearticles. The page views were limited. In all, I posted, maybe 10 articles, which received a total of about 100 page views of almost 20 million total site page views, to date. Problems, it seems, include the articles are too short, by half or more; too obviously self-promoting, so readers lose interest quickly; characterized by poor syntax, an apparent lack of proof reading and, too often, the absence of a point, other than copping a link. If a page viewer is enticed to read quality ideas and writing, she or he will take a moment to check out the author and his or her connections. This point is lost on most of those who submit to ezinearticles and similar sites. Any how, my 1.98 cents worth: the CDN dollar is still high. Good luck.

drgeorgep, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  11. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think I've ever taken one from it.

Brandon Sheley, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  12. dddougal

dddougal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    most who want content get it from isnare i think

dddougal, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  13. drvenom

drvenom Peon

Best Answers:
    I think rewritten articles should be avoided the stuff remains same.Its like filling up different beer in same bottle

drvenom, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  14. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I think I've had a bit more success with iSnare as far as getting my articles picked up by other websites.

Zibblu, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  15. waxingpoetic

waxingpoetic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wrote 3 articles and put them on EzineArticles about a year and a half ago. When I Google my name, there are several results where individuals have pulled those articles for use on their sites. Maybe it just takes a while...there are A LOT of articles on that site.

Either way...it's a decent site with lots of information. If nothing else, you can pull article ideas for rewrite.

waxingpoetic, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  16. Coby DuBose

Coby DuBose Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the time, I've noticed that Ezine articles just stick around Ezine. I haven't had but a couple of mine picked up and I've put a good many on there.

Coby DuBose, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  17. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, they do for sure. I use Google alerts to let me know when a link to my sites are found and I have seen my articles from Ezine articles republished on many different sites and blogs. Often I find others by seeing the referrers in my web stats.

If you write good articles other webmasters and bloggers will definitely use them.

kentuckyslone, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  18. rockin

rockin Peon

Best Answers:
    If I choose to publish article from ezinearticles.com can I add pictures within article or is it forbidden ?

rockin, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  19. shaila

shaila Guest

Best Answers:
    They don't allowed to add picture within article . Most of the articles I have read there is no pictures or images.

shaila, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  20. nettech

nettech Peon

Best Answers:
    What about Google's duplicate penalty if we use this content?

nettech, Nov 20, 2007 IP