1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do webhostingpad pay?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by jainritesh, May 23, 2009.

Hello!
    I have recently joined webhostingpad . com as affiliate, i just want to know did anyone ever had faced any kind of payment related issue. How good is this hosting
    Thanks in advance.
    Ritesh

jainritesh, May 23, 2009 IP
  2. tamialux

tamialux Banned

Best Answers:
    No Experince with Them

But Check Affilate network from your Account

It Will Show you If They Pay Or Not

Good Luck

tamialux, May 23, 2009 IP
  3. lwbbs

lwbbs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For WebHostingPad.com CJ affiliate, the lost rate is high. Sometimes WebHostingPad let you switch to its in-house affiliate program. Please remember: DO NOT waste time with WebHostingPad.com in-house affiliate.

1) Don't trust its exclusive coupons. It doesn't work.

2) The affiliate system often loses your tracking. The lost rate is very high. > 25%. If the customers told you they used your link and your coupons, you contact with WebHostingPad, they still doesn't manually credit the transaction to you.

3) Even through the transactions are recorded. WebHostingPad maybe void them. The rate is larger than 90%. That means you saw 10 pending transactions in your account. Finally the approved transaction is only 1. Also the approved transaction may be voided. If you have the detail transaction record, you can check the DNS and the domains, the accounts are still alive in WebHostingPad.com. But they may tell you: "Possible reasons can be they canceled, found to be fraud, did a chargeback, or a number of other reasons."

4) The worst thing is that your commission will be hold. In your account, your commission is paid in your payment history. But you will not receive it. Because WebHostingPad will hold it up to 12 months or no longer.

lwbbs, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  4. jainritesh

jainritesh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello! lwbbs
    Thanks a lot for highlighting the same. Will immediately remove all links from my site.

Best Regards,
    Ritesh Jain

jainritesh, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  5. dopanel.com

dopanel.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As lwbbs said ,they don't pay the commission.
    A customer ordering a hosting plan through my cj link,and I see this commission is recorded at that time,but at the last 3 days ,webhostingpad.com cancel it. And the customer contact me to asking some web hosting question about webhostingpad,then I know that this customer still using webhostingpad's hosting,but why they cancel my commission?
    I have wrote to cj support team and webhostingpad's contact people in Cj Panel.But I haven't receive any answer from Webhostingpad at all.

dopanel.com, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  6. Revis

Revis Peon

Best Answers:
    Prepare to be screwed. I decided to promote them exclusively for a month and just lost out on nearly $1,000.

They decided to revoke every single one of my commissions and cancel my affiliate relationship for absolutely no reason whatsoever. (And of course I haven't heard back from them regarding this. I'm guessing all of my messages will be "lost.")

I have been promoting various hosting companies to my clients for nearly 5 years now via CJ without a single problem. The one month that I decide to switch to WHP because of their prices / features, I get screwed. And this was my most profitable month in some time.

Thanks WHP. A fair amount of my monthly income relies on commissions.

Stay FAR away.

Revis, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  7. jburdon14

jburdon14 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    #1 - Horrible Tracking
    #2 - DO NOT PAY
    #3 - Horrible Affiliate Support

** Possibly the worse in the business... I own a huge web hosting review site that generates over 250 sales each month for companies and we have major issues with WebHostingPad. If I have 10 sign-ups with them, when all is said and done, I will get paid for 1 of the 10 signups. HORRIBLE!

If you want to advertise good hosting that actually pays I suggest HostMonster, Bluehost, JustHost, GreenGeeks, Tigersites, InMotionHosting, or HostGator.

jburdon14, Aug 18, 2009 IP
    andrej likes this.
  8. ddzc

ddzc Peon

Best Answers:
    This is good to know, I just signed up with them. Thanks

ddzc, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  9. glennaff

glennaff Peon

Best Answers:
    very cool site! thats awesome that you can get over 250 leads like that...do you find that any company in particular scrubs or takes away leads even though you have customers that go through your link.

also do you find a difference in coversions amongst first and last click affiliate programs?

glennaff, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  10. kimoman

kimoman Peon

Best Answers:
    They didn't pay anything,I was cheated by them.
    Their affiliate system is just a scam.

kimoman, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  11. Revis

Revis Peon

Best Answers:
    Thought I'd post an update more than a year later, just to warn newbies about WHP. They did end up getting back to me, albeit 4 months later. (And after countless emails.) As it turns out, they canceled all of my commissions because some of the sites were "get rich quick sites - like the Rich Jerk." I'm not kidding. I'm quoting exactly what they told me. I had attached an Amazon aStore to a handful of the sites, along with Adsense ads. But these were on various, and completely NON-IM, niches. Looking back I just have to laugh. Absolutely ridiculous.

I've since moved on to Hostmonster and they have been absolutely FANTASTIC. Not a single commission has been missed in nearly a year and my clients have never reported any hosting issues to me.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
    Revis, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  12. kimoman

kimoman Peon

Best Answers:
    Just leave WHP,I don't why this company can open for so long time.

kimoman, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  13. Jason008

Jason008 Peon

Best Answers:
    webhostingpad is another affiliate scammer on the net. I'm one of its victim. The bloody company wiped off my commission with just one silly reason 'invalid credit card', and that happen while my client website is still up and running!

Jason008, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  14. Jason008

Jason008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Tracking is not horrible, they just don't want to pay!

Jason008, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  15. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    why do you need new sites? i will say not to join any other networks. just continue the networks that you are working with. if it is safe then continue it. nothing to say.

digitalwebman06, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  16. webenjoy

webenjoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys, just got 3 sales with webhostingpad and just realized they reset my sales to 1.
    I am pretty sure about the my sales because we personal train our customers, so we know who has bought the service and we know that someone has bought.

But despite to all my email WHP doesn't reply my email. Is there any organism to prevent fraud in affiliate marketing in US?
    Cheers

webenjoy, Jul 25, 2011 IP
  17. ismadiagus

ismadiagus Peon

Best Answers:
    Check Affilate network from your Account

It Will Show you If They Pay Or Not

ismadiagus, Aug 12, 2011 IP