1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do u use Justdropped?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by googleandroid, Jan 14, 2008.

I just signed up for a free justdropped account to find an expired domain name, but it says I can't search.
    Don't you get just 1 free search with a free account? Or do you have to pay?

I am looking for a PR4 of higher domain name which is why I want to use justdropped for free because i don't have any money.

googleandroid, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  2. accentnepal

accentnepal Peon

Best Answers:
    I use it a lot, you do not have to pay, just register (I am a little aprehensive what they do with the information, but it is a good service).

You have to log in every time you visit, unless your computer has not been turned off, then sometimes it will remember you. They have had some problems with the site, but was fixed earlier today.

There may have been a email they sent you that you have to respond to in order to begin. check your spam filter. But it is free.

BTW -- beware of PR domains. Nearly all that you will find are really just redirects to other sites. Also Google ends PR when a domain drops. Check archive.org/ - if there are many listings and it looks like a real site with lots of traffic, then you may have found something. Unlikely, IMHO.

accentnepal, Jan 15, 2008 IP