1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do u belive in God or Science?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by vjsinduja, Jun 14, 2009.

1. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    pupul, your terms are way off. Don't say that nature is god. Nature is nature, we don't need to lable it as god. Science is the best method of understanding it. Even if god existed, science wouldn't have anything to do with it.

Youmax, your engish is really bad and you say a lot of nonsence. There are loads of fossiles, for humans http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils. I don't have to fill your lack of googleing skills. Every matter has gravitational pull, thats how planets formed from cloud of gasses. You are asserting that planets have minds???

An interesting fact for you. We live in milkiway galaxie, I think you know that. There are 100 billion galaxies out there. You really think we humans are the center of it? We are just the same as every other animal, not perfect creatures made by god, what an argument from ignorance. If you look into a sky throuh a telescope thats hole is size of a coin. And the telescope is the most powerful telescope in the world then you can see 110 million galaxies.

ram4nd, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  2. Youmax

Youmax Active Member

Best Answers:
    here a nice reading for you, ram4nd http://www.darwinismrefuted.com/origin_of_man.html

There are no such thing like "human evolution".

Oh yes that is true every matter has gravitational pull thanks for the heads up.

Youmax, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  3. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Secular scientists (Carl Sagan among them) long ago did the math, and determined the mathematical probability of evolution (if it could ever happen) producing sentient life anywhere was so infinitessimally low as to make it nil. The odds are so low, the actual number exceeds the number of estimated atoms in the universe. I've done most of the googling in our exchanges, so you can look that up to confirm it.

So it's meaningless to suggest the mere existence of 100 billion galaxies proves evolution, if the odds of it happening anywhere exceeds 100 billion, times 100 billion or more. As it stands, the mind boggling complexity of human DNA alone precludes evolution, even before we try to imagine how DNA and its interactions with RNA could have evolved together.

I'll quit arguing too, as it's clear you can't argue back, but only bark from authority (Science says this, yada yada) while denying you are being dogmatic. You constantly disrespect the other side, and your case seems to rely on insulting or belittling others. Your real problem is not that you disbelieve in God, but hate God.

melprise, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  4. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ou yes there is not only fossilses, dna supports it as well. The site is some theist site, there is no such thing as darwinism. I don't care about darwin as I said there are no scientific authoroties. The site just says in words that those are apes and humans. Where do you pull the line? Anybody can say anything. I think actual scientists are more reliable than god sites. I like my information studied and proved.

Again science is not authoroty science studies truth. God is authoroty, how can't you see the difference???

100 billion galaxies is just another small thing that makes your god argument really hard to believe. If he is all about humans, hes believers. Then why create us so small and unimportant compared to the size of our universe.

ram4nd, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  5. Youmax

Youmax Active Member

Best Answers:
    everyone can follow the link I posted before, and everyone knows.
    Yes, and indeed you are one of a kind the best spinner version unlimited, I can say your "evolution" mean logic nowaday as an adaptation.

i suggest you wake up don't go too far IMAGINING LIFE ACCORDING YOURS

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    Youmax, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  6. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    No I am interested in truth. I like to gain knowledge but you say just god did it and nothing made god(btw it's logical fallacy called special pleading, humans make logical fallacies cause guess what we are not perfect). I say everything comes from somewhere. Everything has a reason. Even when nothing is unstable then it still has a reason, it might be almost impossible to learn the actual truth about it. But we have experts working on that daily. Theoretical physisists and mathematicians.

ram4nd, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  7. Holyhero

Holyhero Active Member

Best Answers:
    God made science

I believe both!

Holyhero, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  8. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    You give a lot of credit to your imaginary friend.

ram4nd, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  9. Holyhero

Holyhero Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's a lot of talk for your imaginary mind

Holyhero, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  10. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am sry now I know why you Americans believe that there is an invisible man in the sky. This video makes it pretty clear.

ram4nd, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  11. melprise

Best Answers:
    I believe in a visible God, who died a very visible death on the Cross, to save us from our sins (among them, unbelief). Just sayin'.

melprise, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  12. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    It was like your "nature kissed a frog".

ram4nd, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  13. melprise

Best Answers:
    And evolution is like another apt analogy, from the Wizard of Oz, headline---"Humbug takes Science for a Ride":

Dorothy: The mechanism for evolution (random mutations producing unrandom order) doesn't seem to make sense. Come back, come back!
    Wizard: I can't come back, I don't know how it works! G'bye, folks!

melprise, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  14. ir.wizi

ir.wizi Member

Best Answers:
    I Believe in God but science will destroy us :)

ir.wizi, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  15. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can say it all you want, it still is scientific fact. What you believe is irrelevant. Evolution is a fact, your belief is simply ignoring facts and mistaking knowledge with belief in authority.

Just for fun I will name 11 questions that makes god highly unlikely:
    • God of the gaps, you put god where science doesn't have explanation yet. No bit of knowledge that we have scientifically discovered doesn't require god. The interpretation changes over time.
    • The variety of religions and the books that really have logic that the humans who lived at that time would have.
    • Why would all powerful god that created 100 billion galaxies care about the spec of our planet and a species that has existed just a mere second in that scale.
    • Why would a loving god send you to hell FOREVER? Even heaven seem awful if it's forever.
    • You talk about 10 commandments, what about the rest 603(really absurd stuff in there)?
    • Why would all powerful god create humans to doubt him?
    • Why are there no evidence of god? Books aren't evidence, you don't take harry potter for granted.
    • Why is it that the more educated people are atheists and the dumbest scum are theists?
    • Why would god care what we think?
    • Why would god create creatures with dna and atoms and other stuff. If he can do magic there are way more simpler ways to create suff than make it appear as it occurred naturally.
    • How can you think that a mind can exists without brain?

ram4nd, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  16. ir.wizi

ir.wizi Member

Best Answers:
    ram4nd ... well that`s the Church who manipulate you to believe that
    God is not a person .... God is everything ... even you are a part of God .

ir.wizi, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  17. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    We have a word for that, it's universe. You might want to check word definitions every once in a while...

ram4nd, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  18. ir.wizi

ir.wizi Member

Best Answers:
    :) ok man i cant talk with rocks about this believe what you want

ir.wizi, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  19. melprise

Best Answers:
    Evolution is false, and not a fact, you have already been presented with the information, including from non-creationist scientists, it’s you who insist on pushing atheist belief, appeals to authority, and abusive derision on others. Your 11 points are straw man caricatures (for example, believers don’t talk about ‘gaps,’ they point out that God as Creator better accounts for ALL the data than does evolution). If you know where the gold is you may care about it more than the 100 billion places where it isn’t---in like manner, an all-loving God cares about us more than balls of gas.

Hell was designed for fallen angels, who are already immortal, there’s no way for it NOT to be eternal. Why do you reject all the evidence of God presented to you? Educated Christians founded all the major sciences and universities, it’s only when secularists took over the schools that the population dumbed down. Etc, etc, etc.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
    melprise, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  20. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course cause religion was popular, but now we just know better. You can't say evolution is false... If evolution would be false we wouldn't have such variety of brains and we would agree.

So you believe that god put two white people in jungle and we have asians, black people, arab people, white people, etc???

I like my creation more natural than magical. The proof is just overwhelming. Only reason you could deny evolution is that you don't know enogh about it or you just ignore the evidence.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution

ram4nd, Oct 6, 2013 IP