1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

do they tell you when they send a check out

Discussion in 'Payments' started by shirsc2, Aug 15, 2005.

When do you know when your check is sent. I check payment history and i'm over 100 dollars after addng up may june and july. So will it say check sent or what? Confused

shirsc2, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  2. dct

dct Finder of cool gadgets

Best Answers:
    Its around the 20th of the month and will show in your payment history. If you broke the $100 mark in July (including Junes) you can expect the check to be sent around August 20th.

dct, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  3. 1-script.com

1-script.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make it the 25th to be sure. EFT payments show up even later than that.

1-script.com, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  4. altoid

altoid Guest

Best Answers:
    In my experience the checks have been mailed to me anywhere between the 25th and the 30th of the month and then there is always a 2-3 day lag until I receive it. It never says "payment mailed" in Google, all you will see is "payment approved", but that doesn't mean it was mailed, although there are < brackets > around the number.

I changed over last month to their beta EFT program and found that the money was wired into my acount on the 26th. So I received it 4-5 days faster than I previously received the checks.

altoid, Aug 15, 2005 IP