1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do they Just not approve everyone?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by sundaybrew, Mar 27, 2007.

I have been trying for 2 years to get into homedeopt.com affiliate program on Cj.com

My website is well related to the Home depot.com site

Its home improvement related for sure

Seems like they just automatically just not approve me the minute I hit Join

1) Has anyone else had this problem with HOME DEPOT?

2) Has anyone or does anyone have them as an affiliate ?

3) Can Anyone Help me get approved ( Maybe you have a rep with Home depot?)

4) Is there any way to contact them?...I have looked but se no direct contact like many affiliates have.

Thanks in advance if you can answer any of these questions

I am looking for answers on Homedepot.com only please

With 23,000 active members here someone must know the deal with Home depot

sundaybrew, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  2. KniveZ

KniveZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    They don't have an affiliate E-mail address when you click on their product page?

I'm pretty sure you have to have some conversion ratio for those companies to approve you.

KniveZ, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  3. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Nope - It says contact cj directly....

sundaybrew, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  4. steveb

steveb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been denied by Citibank for a couple of years myself. Luckily, I've been able to find this merchant at a different affiliate network where they approved me. Go figure...

I guess it depends on who the affiliate rep is. You may be able to get an easier approval at a smaller affiliate network because affiliate rep working through CJ has thousands of publishers to choose from. They can afford to be picky.

steveb, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  5. kiliki

kiliki Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I got declined too. I wonder if they only approve home improvement or construction websites?

kiliki, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  6. livingmylife

livingmylife Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear that :( I have not tried home depot affiliates in particular, but I have signed up with cj and a couple other affiliate/cpa programs. Just remember when you are applying for site like cj, and cpa sites, etc. treat it as a job interview and go that extra mile (not to say that you weren't doing that). Also, if I were you I would try every phone number you can find for them and have someone point you in the direction of a decision maker. Be polite, but firm, and convince them that they are missing out by not having a star like you on their team! Good luck!

livingmylife, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  7. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    Home depot is a picky one. I have 2 cj accounts and 1 was approve when they first came to cj then 2 months later was canceled. My other account i just could not get accepted. Since from what i understand home depot is a lead based affiliate not a commissioned one. This make it a bit more difficult to get them as an affiliate on your site. So far I have really only seen home depot on survey sites and not on normal websites. I am not saying there are none but most of them on a normal site are ad sense.
    I could be wrong but so far this is my interpretation of it.

kemasii, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  8. sorededodeska

sorededodeska Peon

Best Answers:
    You must have good experience in internet affiliate marketing before applying on Commission Junction, they will check your background information and thoroughly scan through your data.

sorededodeska, Sep 11, 2012 IP