1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do some CJ Advertisers cheat?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by abacin, Jun 14, 2011.

Every month we receive decent direct deposits from CJ. We have to say that CJ is a very good source for affiliate programs. However, when we work on affiliate links, very frequently we notice that our account balance is increased, but after a few minutes, this increase disappears. There is nothing happening in the reports.

This has puzzled us for a long time. One possible explanation is that CJ has credited the commission into our account balance but got disapproved by the advertiser right away. Anyone has similar experience? Thanks.

abacin, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  2. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Yes...I am facing this shit from last 6 months. My balance flectuate daily by 30-40 dollars. But minus balance never go up. I am confused. But i think Cj system count leads live when advertiser feel a false lead they decrease amount.

alexgreatcpa, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  3. frogjy

frogjy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the cj did have that problem , like on 20th on every month....you can just ingorn that, bcz you can find the sale for that income...

frogjy, Jun 26, 2011 IP