1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DO NOT USE Yahoo Search Submit Express

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by clasione, Oct 27, 2006.

Whatever you do, DO NOT USE
    Yahoo Search Submit Express
    http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/srchsb/sse.php

Unless you are prepared to pay for it long term, it does not pay to get started with it....

My site used to perform very well in the Yahoo search engine. About a year ago I decided I wanted to try out the service thinking that it may improve my already great performance. Note that submit express is a pay for inclusion service.

I was willing to pay only for my homepage to rank. Shortly after, my homepage was the only page that would show up in the Yahoo search engine. Also remember that the homepage was the only url I was willing to pay per click for it to appear. After months and months of just being pissed off at them for deindexing the rest of my site (making my other pages perform poorly), I decided that I no longer would pay for the clicks and I wanted my url out of the account completely. I called them and told them when I log in to this "search submit express account" I do not want to even see my url in there, whether the account is funded or not.. I told them I wanted nothing to do with this "site submit express"....

After I removed the URL completely from the search submit express account, my home page performs terrible...

If yahoo lets "search submit express" include your url into the algorithmic results, it must make changes to the way your url and site appears and performs on its own... Take that service away and it just seems that they want to punish you for leaving with your credit card in hand.... Either they want to teach you a lesson, or they just happen to forget your listing needs to be put back on normal algorithmic scheduling and iindexing...

I am again running back to them with my credit card as I am at a loss for answers.... I truely believe that a class action lawsuit is just around the corner and I hope I can help gather examples and samples of this disregard when the time comes. My problems are a year in the making, as like I said, I have no other choice but to pay or read their help pages, again and again, and again, and again.

http://clasione.blogspot.com/2006/09/yahoo-search-submit-express.html
    http://gototom2.blogspot.com/2006/06/report-yahoo-to-federal-trade.html

clasione, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  2. clasione

clasione Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Please read ALL of the above very carefully.
    THEN - comment here.

-----------------

John,

If you have a website which attracts potential yahoo claimants to blog their complaints, please forward it to ------------. He is our firm's class action attorney.

----------------

www.ClassActionYahoo.com

----

clasione, Oct 27, 2006 IP