1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do not trust Paypal - STILL waiting for payment of a refund after nearly 2 months

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Rochus, Mar 22, 2018.

?

What to do ?

1. do this

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. do that

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    I have paid via Paypal on 23rd January nearly 3 K to British Airways for 4 flights (my family) which I cancelled and got refunded by B.A. on the 27th . After 3 weeks it still hadn`t "cleared " according to Paypal and showed as "pending" in my Paypal account. I wrote to Paypal and asked what the problem was and they said British Airways hadn`t paid them . So - believing Paypal - I gave British Airways a hard time over several email and telephone calls just to realize (after I had spoken to a B.A. supervisor) that Brit. Airways actually DID pay them !!!! I got the PROOF of payment sent via email. I telephoned Paypal again and gave them the Transaction Reference after which they finally admitted they had been sitting on my money ALL THIS TIME !!! I am now waiting for a phone call to see what`s happening but I can just assume that they will keep fobbing me off and try not to pay me as long as they can. This is bordering on the criminal especially as I have a heart condition and this is all very upsetting for me. I have documentation to prove the above (including my heart condition).

Attached Files:

Rochus, Mar 22, 2018 IP
  2. bxqzblog

bxqzblog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's not my love for crypto that makes me like bitcoin, it's hatred towards paypal :(

I feel your pain...

bxqzblog, Mar 22, 2018 IP
  3. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Rochus,
    I read your post & understand your frustration.
    I have been using Paypal since 2006 & I had few issues in the past , had tried many times to resolve through Customer care which took time to resolve.
    But then I came to know that their Twitter support @AskPayPal provides quick resolution , so contacted them during business hours & resolved my issues within couple of hrs.
    So please try their Twitter support & your problem should be resolved quickly :)
    I wish you all the best.
    Thx
    SUNDAR

phptechie, Mar 24, 2018 IP