1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DO NOT buy anything from StatsJunky

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Lkimmel, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Groovystar

Groovystar Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I'm glad for you, I've had this junk happen to me, my advice is always pay with a credit card and if by paypal, state what the transaction is for when you send it through in the notes. It's much easier to dispute it later. Not trying to say anything that just sounds n00bish just saying what's helped me and what others also told me that worked.

Groovystar, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  2. VarriaStudios

VarriaStudios Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for informing about them

VarriaStudios, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  3. 1234nasir

1234nasir Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No. Not at all.
    There should be some Gaunter party needed;which has been responsible till fruitful deal of someone.

1234nasir, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  4. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Peon

Best Answers:
    I just had to chime in here and agree with what's been said about this company. Stats Junky is a SCAM.

They lied to everyone about fixing problems, adding components, and basically just want to rip people off. The software is broken all the time and it's impossible to track anything on it.

Avoid at all costs.

Shadowplay, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  5. sj_marshall

sj_marshall Guest

Best Answers:
    First off, everyone at StatsJunky wants to apologize for any issues you've experienced with our product and/or support team. Our support team, like our application, is being rebuilt from the ground up. The intention of StatsJunky is to provide an easy-to-use, bug-free application that allows internet marketers to make more money and save time doing so. And that's what we're going to deliver.

We have hired an experienced, well-respected development firm to remake StatsJunky into what it should be. In a few more months, StatsJunky 2.0 will be launching with no bugs and more features to improve your online marketing experience.

If anyone has had an issue with support, rest assured that will no longer be the case. Our new support structure is providing timely, efficient assistance.

So in short, StatsJunky is NOT a scam, and we apologize that some of you have felt this way. If you have an issue or need a refund, please contact support and we'll take care of you.

sj_marshall, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  6. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    Prosper/Tracking 202 is better. Wow! I'm sorry to hear about your situation and glad that you got your money back.. Thanks for the warning! I'll also spread the words around..

Justin_Dupre, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  7. jasonstores

jasonstores Peon

Best Answers:
    StatsJunky is a great concept and when it does work it is faster and more efficient than anything else i have used, however the problems are non stop and the forum is a joke, they wont post anything. Its now August the 4th and i don't see anything new postings still in there forum, so this suggests nothing has changed! Sj-Marshall says a few mths! lets see what happens once again! ( what is the expect definition of a few mths? 2mths or never?

I originally paid $943.12 AUD for the software when it first came out, that was for a 1 year subscription, now they have a lifetime deal for around $297usd

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
    jasonstores, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  8. jasonstores

jasonstores Peon

Best Answers:
    I had Pro202 but was also bugged out,, they have closed it from this, seems no 1 can build a good tracking system : ( Only prob with prosper is when u have 100,000 campaigns its a pain in the ass,, thats where stats junky was good, it automatically attached tracking inks to each keyword from your affiliate network, such a shame.

jasonstores, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  9. jasonstores

jasonstores Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey all,

I recently had a indepth discussion with the owner/founder of Statsjunky, it turns out the company has had some very bad luck with there past outsourced programmers and staff, the software concept was amazing before but was full of bugs, one thing would be fixed and there last team of outsourced programmers would just boggy things up, in return causeing another thing to break! They have recently re-devoloped the software from the ground up with a Bullet Proof App/s with a completly in house new team of professional programmers, they have also completly changed there support staff.

I cant let the cat out of the bag just yet , but i will say this, i got my hands on the all new version, and i have to say, "its mind blowing", like nothing before saving 75% of work, everything is completly automated, but this not the main thing, there has NOT been any problems at all, seriously smooth as a babies bottom, i am happy to have the oppertunity.

Statsjunkys new pro team wonted this to be 1000% bullet proof, and they have most defently done this now, we are testing this with insane amounts of loads in all types of situations to make sure its robust before the realeased, its due to be released to the public soon :).

P.s. They gave me lifetime membership of there wicket tool, as i was one of the first to buy this tool, i truely beleive after this that this is NOW the best PPC Tool on the planet.

I will keep yous posted, it should be released to the public very soon.

Regards
    Jason

jasonstores, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  10. madaboutart

madaboutart Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah i have wondered many times if the statsjunky software is worth the money. It looks like a nice piece of software but I have heard other people mention that its buggy and lacking support. Same as the product looks like it could be good. I have heard statsremote is a good alternative although does not look as nice as the statsjunky software...

madaboutart, Aug 15, 2010 IP
    mmbeer likes this.
  11. bootsorshoes

bootsorshoes Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles.
    http://www.guccisale.net

bootsorshoes, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  12. morgankikou

morgankikou Peon

Best Answers:
    life is what you make it. this is a lesson but maybe this is not a scam they maybe in the mood of inconsistent maybe lack of something because some people have their cash back.

morgankikou, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  13. DemoMile

DemoMile Peon

Best Answers:
    Oops!!! I was just about to buy one.

DemoMile, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  14. Ross_geller_on_DHgate

Ross_geller_on_DHgate Peon

Best Answers:
    what a pity about that.....

Ross_geller_on_DHgate, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  15. NickE83

NickE83 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Luckily after buying a full lifetime sub to statsjunky they still gave me a full refund after almost a year of promises with no action being seen.

I highly recommend statsremote, that's what i use now.

Not as flashy, but does the job properly, and they actually support and update it consistently...

NickE83, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  16. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hate onlines scammers , and thank you , i will be aware of it.

unknownpray, Jul 4, 2011 IP