1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do Not Buy Amazon Stores From Xeniasites.com - They Will Tank!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dscurlock, May 14, 2014.

Buy Amazon Affiliate Websites

• Professional mobile friendly design
      • Conversion optimized interface
      • Thousands of products directly from Amazon
      • Unique plugin for product uploading
        • Everyday automated products update
        • SEO for long tail keywords
        • Free organic traffic from search engines
        • Guides for managing and promoting your store
    1: Her amazon plugin is encrypted.
    2: Has no flexibility...
    3: You can not even add/edit product content.
    4: auto updates (laugh) they stop working...
    5: Incorrect Product Pricing
    6: Other issues that she will not listen too.

Summary: Her amazon designs are good, but the site seo and her amazon plugin is bad, its crap. The free organic traffic she claims you get is almost nothing, and you may get penny sales here and there. When I bought the very last site from her, it was 18k indexed, week later 1k. Regardless of her good reviews elsewhere, her stores are designed to fail!!! Every store that I have bought from her has tanked within weeks to months, as you are fighting to get your stores ranking, her stores are actually fighting against you to fail. Do not buy amazon stores from Xenia. I can not believe she has sold so many and people have not brought this up before, as I had seen so many good reviews before I bought the stores. Dont worry Xenia, I spent a lot of money on these stores, and every one of them will be over-haul, when I am done, your junk amazon plugin will be no-where found. I regret spending lots of money on your stores that will just tank in a matter of weeks, and i will be correcting this mistake, and if xenia ever claims they are making money (and this is what draws people in...) they maybe making money at that time, why, google honeymoon baby, when that honeymoon ends....TANK!

YOUR STORES WILL TANK!!!
    (and for obvious reasons)

https://xeniasites.com/website/

Do a search on flippa "xenia"

Last edited: May 14, 2014
    dscurlock, May 14, 2014 IP
  2. tropic_thunder

tropic_thunder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey mate,
    I totally agree with you and have had the same experiences with Xenia Stores. I was drawn in buy her promises of guaranteed traffic and stable income, no work needed. I have bought lots of stores from her in the past, and all have failed. I have lost lots of money. Im extremely annoyed for believing this fairytale will work.

She is a very good designer and an excellent marketer, but in reality these stores do not work.

1. guaranteed stable traffic - phhh if that means 1-2 visitors a day, which is what my stores get.
    2. stable income - definitely not. most of the new sites i bought from Xeniastores.com make $0-1/ month, and not make your money back.
    3.Lifelong support - NOT! she will try and sell you her expensive SEO packages so she can make more money. or just give half assed almost automated answers.

Save yourself money and DON'T buy these stores.

Xeniasites.com Automated Affiliate Stores

Surely there must be lots more people with horror stories from this seller??

tropic_thunder, May 19, 2014 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I noticed the above member has only one post, so if you think that I had
    anything to do with this, then you are wrong. I said what I had to say.....

You hit the nail on the head. her graphics are very appealing, but the bottom line
    is that everything else is designed to fail because you have no content control, and
    the only content you can control is your /blog/ and it does not look like that the
    unique content that I am posting on my blog is doing much either....

Xenia has apparently escaped the wrath of negative reviews....
    I will keep the domains that I got out of her bad deals, but
    everyone one of her stores at some point will be over-hauled.

She has never tried to push her seo on me, but her answers to my questions
    are fairly robot style short, and I always get the tone that she has no interest
    of improvement, as I have made quite a few suggestions; I think she just wants
    to re-hash the same from one store to the next without making many improvements.

Xenia also made 3 different claims, her last claim was that she owns 500 stores...
    If they are after the same model crap that she sells us, then they too are all fail!

dscurlock, May 19, 2014 IP
  4. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    It was not long back when I received one of those customer surveys in email regarding one of my
    sites on flippa. Normally I just ignore these emails, and move on, but I just could not ignore this email,
    because the site involved was one of xenia's amazon stores, so i filled it out, and here was the response,
    and honest, i never thought i would hear anyback, and what I got back was a very short question:

Flippa:

Mr Ford,

I have filled out single disputes in the past, and had no issues from the bank in doing so, but these
    were more then just single buys from xenia, they span over 1-2 months, multiple buys, and it does
    take some time in google, and learning how they work before you realize how bad they really are....

I also went on to explain to Mr Ford about Xenia's buy back offer, and told him that I had reached
    out to xenia a few times concerning poor performance, not once did she offer to buy back any store.

Flippa should have new rules:

1: Can not make any traffic claims.
    2: Can not make any income claims.
    3: Can not make buy back claims.

As these claims are really deceptive in nature....

My guess is that flippa will continue to profit from
    her bad behavior, and I doubt anything more will be done...

Of course, if xenia sent me a refund on every site that
    I had bought from her, then I will notate it here, and move on.
    But I am not so naive in thinking she will do that....

If you got ripped by Xenia Amazon Stores, then
    what say you, tell your story....

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    dscurlock, May 20, 2014 IP
  5. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    I made $26,000 using Xenia Sites

Fail!

Xenia, Remove Your Logo From YouTube...

dscurlock, May 21, 2014 IP
  6. saheemnet

saheemnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks god that I did not get from xenia

saheemnet, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  7. octadot

octadot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Curious if anyone will allow me access to one of these. thinking of buying the whole site from them if it is possible to revamp it.

octadot, Oct 17, 2017 IP
  8. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you saying that I can't buy a website for a hundred bucks and have it generate money for me while I do absolutely nothing?

Oh shucks, who would have thought about that! Try using your brains the next time around, if something is too good to be true, it is.

Illegally you mean? If you want to buy the whole website try emailing them instead of posting a request for an illegal copy.

Barti1987, Oct 18, 2017 IP
  9. octadot

Best Answers:
    yea, I just want to see if content is editable. continued seo tactics would keep your site earning and growing.

octadot, Oct 18, 2017 IP
  10. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes do search there looking good with new results.

EvoWRZ®, Oct 18, 2017 IP
  11. octadot

Best Answers:
    I don't think you get it, I'm wanting to buy the whole business, not just a store. I've since hired a developer to evelop my own software though.

octadot, Oct 18, 2017 IP
    EvoWRZ® likes this.