1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do not advertise at popads.net ''scammers alert''

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by hicham edd, Feb 27, 2020.

I was advertising on this network as I always do, after a while, they banned my account !!! sounds unlivable isn't yeah they blocked my advertising account I buy traffic from them and they did ban my account and all my funds are gone.
    I contacted those scammers for months the worst support ever, and each time they came up with a no logical reason, i contact them over and over again, and a guy called ''Gordon Ho'' from support answers with the same usual stuff: Bla Bla Bla my case locating into ASAP.
    they banned my account for no reason at all, I was making my campaign and they always keep approving them with no problems.
    and the crazy side of this story is that I had to ask one of my friends to sign up on their platform, they immediately banned him without doing absolutely nothing in their platform.
    I recommend you to not advertise on popads.net u will be lost the money that you deposit for nothing.

hicham edd, Feb 27, 2020 IP
  2. ocim

ocim Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    the same case

ocim, Mar 12, 2020 IP
  3. hicham edd

hicham edd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yeah they do that too much they are a bunch of scammers let us make i warning in every platform

hicham edd, Mar 13, 2020 IP
  4. Mor Doo

Mor Doo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, which offers were you running? We would love to help you out as possible, we have a great support team.

Mor Doo, Mar 24, 2020 IP