1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do indented listing count?

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by narkebe, May 14, 2004.

Shawn looks like you a good product here, I've been on DP site a few times for other things and just signed up a few weeks ago to use the KW tracker. I have always manually tracked and still will, but I wanted to know if the indented listings are taken into consideration in reference to position? I noticed the numbers place the keywords I track for a particular page higher with this tool. When I manually track I'm getting #64 and the report says #57. I think that would account for the difference.

Thanks you

narkebe, May 14, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    An intended listing would be next to the primary. And yes, the keyword tracker does track indented listings.

- Shawn

digitalpoint, May 14, 2004 IP
  3. Such Great Heights

Such Great Heights Peon

Best Answers:
    It shows that the Tracker does count indented listing when you get a ranking result of 3+4 instead of just 3.

I have a couple of these and I am glad the tracker sees these because I might have 2 seperate pages that overlap with thier keyword optimizations. First it shows that both pages are showing.
    Second this shows that I might have 2 listings for one keyword "above the fold" on Google showing further dominance, err relevancy in the SERPs. ;)

Such Great Heights, May 14, 2004 IP
  4. narkebe

narkebe Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your response. I guess I'll just have to accept the small variations

narkebe, May 14, 2004 IP