1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do I understand this correctly?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by webvivre, Dec 10, 2004.

Having added the code to my blog index.php file I was able to validate successfully.

The blog is in a directory off the root.

If I add the same code to other pages in the root directory, I assume I do not have to validate these pages? The adverts are displaying on these pages.

For files that are in another directory off root, do I have to add another copy of ad_network_ads.txt and ad_network.php to that directory?

webvivre, Dec 10, 2004 IP
  2. Sven

Sven Peon

Best Answers:
    You should ad the code to a common footer, so it is displayed on every page of your site.

When you validate dp take a random page of your site (from a stock of pages that google knows about) and see's if the code is there. If the ad is on the page it selects you will get validation.

If not it will tell you you've not validated and tell you the page it couldn't find the ads on.
    You could reference it from the previous directory (if you know how)

include("../adnetwork.php");

or add another, it doesn't matter.

Sven, Dec 10, 2004 IP
  3. Foxy

Foxy Chief Natural Foodie

Best Answers:
    No you do not

All addresses should be to the root directory files - so if you have a common footer you place the address like this

<?php
    	ini_set ("include_path", ini_get ("include_path") . ':../:../../:../../../:../../../../');
    	include ('/home/sitename/public_html/ad_network.php');
    	echo $ad_network[0];
    ?>
    PHP:
    OK? :)

Foxy, Dec 10, 2004 IP